Lane handicapness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Soze

03-28-2012

How do you people play your roles on Lol? Are you jack of all trades, or specialize in a single lane?

I myself just cannot grasp the idea of right clicking in the right time, ie i suck really bad with ad carries.
Jungling annoys me because im supposed to be everywhere at the same time and stuff. I lose top because of over aggressiveness.
But i shine, when it comes to mid lane. i lose my lane maybe 1 out of 10 games, usually get succesful ganks bot or top etc.
Playing in Eu servers, just using Na nick to write this, because i think the community here is better.

Master Yi is OP

03-28-2012

Trust me bro. NA server is not much better. maybe worse.

I am best at top due to the fact that i'm good at 1v1.

I am meh AD carry, i can play suppot better. But i don't because i don't want to support some guy with unknown skill level.

Mid would be my favorite lane. but not my best.

I can't jungle because i can't count.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I can jungle, top, and AD carry relatively well.
However, if I had to order it, it would probably be
1. Top beacuse I can play Riven well for some unknown reason
2. AD
3. Jungle
4. Mid/support

This might just be that I always have horrible experiences when I play support or Mid.
Like this one game, I was playing brand, they had shaco. He camped midlane and I pretty much went 2/5 in the first 15 or so minutes. I wasn't even overextending, it was only pushed to the middle for the most part, when it wasn't at my tower...
Although I did get a badass kill on shaco; I eq'd him when he got into the range of a tower (ignite still killed me D: ) but the tower hit him 3 times and killed him. lololol

Baron Perenolde

03-28-2012

I'd like to think of myself as a jack of all trades. I excel at tanking, support and solo top especially, but can put up respectable numbers in the other roles. I'm still getting the hang of jungling though (**** all of the micromanagement involved... Those respawn timers @.@ )

LZ06

03-28-2012

imo, its quite comfortable to have 2 or 3 roles down relatively well.

I used to be best at top and jungle, but the jungle changes (and nunu nerfs QQ) actually jacked up both my top and jungle play.

I've been focusing on mid and bot. Oh, and if you can find a support you enjoy playing and know who to play them with, its a lot easier to deal with solo queue. I transferred my extensive nunu jungle experience over into the support role, and its TONS of fun.

Sailor Venus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I play support best.
Then maybe top, because I rarely die. But this just means the other person doesn't die either, so it's pretty much a farm fest.

I suck at the other roles though. Can't jungle because I can't gank properly (always get teammates killed/give buffs). Can't AD carry because I can't last hit with two people in the lane always on my ashe. Can't mid because I can't combo spells fast enough/in the proper order (I don't smart cast).

So... forever support.

kucing

03-28-2012

I mainly play support tank role like maokai, blitz, alistair.
I am also pretty good soloing top as Wu Kong, Sion etc etc or mid as AP Carry like Cass, Morgana, etc etc.
I also can play support like Lulu, Sona and rarely die
I can also play ad ranged carry like MF, Vayne, Cait
For jungle, I only play Shyvana

My weakest role is AD Melee Carry for now. I always feed when I play AD Melee Carry lol like Tryn

PhreaksWilly

03-28-2012

I enjoy a solo lane, because I don't have to rely on anybody else to go well. Generally I play mid, sometimes top.

swilson

03-28-2012

I can play any lane, but there are certain champs I dont like laning against, such as caitlyn and urgot.

Masked Anathema

03-28-2012

I try like hell to stay away from bot lane unless I'm with a friend. I'm either top/mid 90% of games.