Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Logitech G510 Plugin for League of Legends 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

not sure if this falls into that category but i believe 3rd party applications giving you a advantage over other players is breaking summoners code. This could get you banned from lol if it in fact is against the code. Just a heads up to all of you if you havent asked lol admin.

Sparkron

03-28-2012

It's not. All it does is monitor timers, nothing that couldn't be done without a stopwatch.

Sparkron

03-28-2012

Ok, in my Logictech LCD Manager, under the programs tab. It says Leage of Legends Helper is running. I still can't figure out how to load the xml file though.

cuté

Recruiter

03-28-2012

What version of the Logitech Gaming Software are you running?

Iggins

03-29-2012

Awesome, updated to the newest keyboard drivers and it works great!!! would you mind putting the code for the helper out on github. I wouldn't mind doing some development for it down the road if I ever have time.

cuté

Recruiter

03-29-2012

All of the source code is available on github- https://github.com/austinsc/League-of-Legends-Helper

Let me know if you are available, I have some ideas for new features/improvements.

Iggins

03-29-2012

Sounds good, working on a deadline for the next week and then i should have some time.

Iggins

03-29-2012

Also a note to other users. I noticed that the helper was showing up in my keyboard settings but not available in the keyboards menu. To solve this I had to rerun the helper in the download files.... So don't delete that helper file. I moved into my games folder for future reference.

Run4urlife13

Recruiter

03-29-2012

When I press the red buff timer for our team it only sets the timer at 1 minute 55. All the other timers seem to work fine at the appropriate 5 minutes.

Dr Pepper 2010

03-29-2012

Thanks for making this I just got the G510 today and this is a great applet! But I did run into a few problems, mainly with the fact that my G# buttons won't work with resetting the timers in game. I've tried setting it to multiple .exe for League and using the GamePanel display as well. I also noticed that the timers for red and blue buffs are only 1:55 when they should be 5 minutes after they are first cleared. Can't wait to get this up and running and thanks for your work!