Dominion need its elo fixed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

03-30-2012

OP is a ******, and honestly has no clue wtf he's talking about

5L1V3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by basoosh View Post
op:
Riot decided to not allow jabebot to show dominion elo as of last week's patch, which is why it looks like everyone is at 400. As far as we know as players, there still is elo behind the scenes, riot is just not allowing jabebot to see it anymore.

But - yea, agreed that matchmaking seems to be even worse than usual lately. Could be that the change to jabebot caused quite a few people to quit and there's just not enough people to get well matchmade games going. Or could be some kind of bug with matchmaking. Tough to say. I got paired up with a first time dominion player yesterday - first time that's happened in months.
lies, solo q at 1700 elo was fun.

There is no dom elo. Purely random.

Ahhhh Crap

04-13-2012

how has no RIOT member posted in this thread? Clearly its a big enough issue for quite a few players to be here complaining about

Cherokeepimp

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** View Post
how has no RIOT member posted in this thread? Clearly its a big enough issue for quite a few players to be here complaining about
Because they don't care, maybe if idiots like you didn't constantly defend them in every other thread besides this one they might actually think it was a problem. But with people like you defending them constantly there is no need to reply cause you do it for them.

Ahhhh Crap

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Because they don't care, maybe if idiots like you didn't constantly defend them in every other thread besides this one they might actually think it was a problem. But with people like you defending them constantly there is no need to reply cause you do it for them.
wtf? Ive been complaining about this in every thread, and suggesting we start filing claims with our credit card companies for our RP purchases due to these issues.

Why are you attacking me?

Vaticide

04-13-2012

I heard from a red that they didn't actually change match making - all they did was hide elo.

Maybe the actual problem is: some people didn't play their best, people where trying out something new, people on your team aren't at their actual elo or maybe your team was supposed to lose.

Cherokeepimp

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** View Post
wtf? Ive been complaining about this in every thread, and suggesting we start filing claims with our credit card companies for our RP purchases due to these issues.

Why are you attacking me?
Here's your exact words in the first thread I looked at, I could go on and on:

"Dominion gets the exact amount of attention it deserves from Riot. Heck, it probably gets more than it deserves.

If you think it deserves more, then get more people to play it."

Can we start calling you benedict arnold at this point or what?

Ahhhh Crap

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Here's your exact words in the first thread I looked at, I could go on and on:

"Dominion gets the exact amount of attention it deserves from Riot. Heck, it probably gets more than it deserves.

If you think it deserves more, then get more people to play it."

Can we start calling you benedict arnold at this point or what?

lol, what? Please show me that link please.