Dominion need its elo fixed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5L1V3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

3/20 patch, dom elo got bugged at 400 for all players. And then deleted. So now dom players have NO elo. Riot needs to fix this, restore an elo system on dominion please. Teams are so random. Games are one sided all day. I was almost at 1700 elo when the patch hit, solo q's were actually fun to play, and then elo is deleted... what the hell is going on? its killing dominion for me. and classic is just too boring to go back to.

This may be the end of LoL for me...

Strydėr

03-28-2012

Its cool, haven't won a game since the change, DOM was the only thing keeping me around, hurray Tera Online!

FDru

03-28-2012

Junior members who don't know WTF they're talking about, reporting for duty!

inFe eD

03-28-2012

Senior Member with an inflated opinion of himself, also reporting in sir! Do you know the secret handshake?

There a level above Senior? We can make this into a game!

I may invite the first two posters tomorrow if I still remember when I wake up. Cheers, it's not all bad.

5L1V3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Junior members who don't know WTF they're talking about, reporting for duty!
lol @ senior member trollin my thread.

inFe eD

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5L1V3R View Post
lol @ senior member trollin my thread.
Ignore the jerk. Every community has 'em. He's basically bragging about post count which means.... absolutely nothing! Downvotes are pretty much the exact same thing, unless you say something stupid, in which case I get to laugh at you while not downvoting you anyway.

Drubie

03-28-2012

because the games seem messed up for the past few days... getting really bad players one game and really good the next.

inFe eD

03-28-2012

Been the exact same way for me, I've complained about it on multiple occasions, and virtually half of my friends list has echoed similar complaints. Something's not quite right here.

Basoosh

03-28-2012

OP:
Riot decided to not allow JabeBot to show Dominion Elo as of last week's patch, which is why it looks like everyone is at 400. As far as we know as players, there still is Elo behind the scenes, Riot is just not allowing JabeBot to see it anymore.

But - yea, agreed that matchmaking seems to be even worse than usual lately. Could be that the change to JabeBot caused quite a few people to quit and there's just not enough people to get well matchmade games going. Or could be some kind of bug with matchmaking. Tough to say. I got paired up with a first time Dominion player yesterday - first time that's happened in months.

Kedoren

03-28-2012

I got matched against Sauron's premade twice the other day. Twice. You really have nothing to complain about.

One of my teammates had something like 14 wins. Another had ~40.