Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 4)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Artemis l

08-04-2010

i love how ez is free already i mean today was playin 7 games with my main ez but 4 out of the 7 games they had an ez on the other team and nov of them even got over 7 kills....... and had more deaths............... but anyways i believe tht they should pay 70 ip to try out a champion cuz 1 they get to try it out before they buy it and 2 the price range is btw a lose a=game and a win so u dont win or loose a lot of money

ShîroTsukî

Recruiter

08-04-2010

i have all but 2

Auroros Osprey

08-04-2010

oh **** Taric is free next week? im boned, hes my favorite and dumb people are gonna use him!

hugh j booty

08-04-2010

cant wait for Teemo to be free!

Owl Jolson

08-04-2010

Warwick should never be free.. hes sooo cheap.

Noctai

08-04-2010

Funny that Ezreal is a 'ranged dps' instead of a mage and yet his recommended items suggest he be played as a mage; an admission that AP Ezreal was nerfed to impracticality. Looks like riot was a little confused as to what they wanted with him.

Master Pent

Recruiter

08-04-2010

Garen free for a second time. :O

freelancer32

08-04-2010

ooo~ time for some garen and be pwned

curses...i already had a bad game with player playing ez as my main and went AP, and still couldn't kill...bah, i just hope these players picking ez better be killing...

Ze Diablo

08-04-2010

v l a d i m i r w00t

Instau

08-04-2010

Woot some fun champs i get to try out in Week 5 , i be raping as always with Shen