Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed the little stinker in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panwar

03-28-2012

When other people play Singed they run circles around me.

When I play Singed I cannot catch up to anyone.

Kraogg

03-28-2012

Quote:
Panwar:
When other people play Singed they run circles around me.

When I play Singed I cannot catch up to anyone.

Move speed quintessence FTW.

Panwar

03-28-2012

Quote:
Kraogg:
Move speed quintessence FTW.

Got'em. Doesn't help.

Kedoren

03-28-2012

Quote:
TakinTheHeat:
?
Note the heimerdinger. At high elo, you pick heimer, your team ****ing loses. Hes mediocre top, ****ing terrible bot, etc. League of stats is bad.

Really? I'm above 2k elo and i play often with a heimer that bots and he NEVER loses bottom 1v1.

GrignardTS

03-28-2012

Slows shut down singed, not -healing.

Quote:
Singed's base values are really good... but his scaling is kinda poor. He does well early game, but falls behind late

This is exactly opposite of what is true.

The Elk

03-28-2012

Quote:
MMKH:
Basically anything with sustained poke and range can beat a Singed in lane IMO. Or a strong AD carry to do more early game damage as well as lifesteal.

I'll add one more to this. Anyone who has, or gets, good slows also ruins Singed's day. I don't know a good answer to a competent AP with rylai's and the only answer to an AD with a mallet is hoping your warden's mail procs early.

I love Singed both bot and top, but being him has been sad recently. People around my elo are learning how to counter-pick him bot and Lulu completely destroys him top. Its not even funny, she has infinity slows. The only plus side is your poison trail continues even when you are a bunny.

As to the people who were arguing Singed vs Ryze bot. I think comes down to the competency of the players and builds. I have won and lost on both sides of this fight. I am willing to test this as Singed. My ryze isn't the best so I don't feel I could add much to the discussion playing as him. So friend me, if you want to play a few 1v1s bot.

Hugs From Momma

03-28-2012

Quote:
The Elk:

As to the people who were arguing Singed vs Ryze bot. I think comes down to the competency of the players and builds. I have won and lost on both sides of this fight. I am willing to test this as Singed. My ryze isn't the best so I don't feel I could add much to the discussion playing as him. So friend me, if you want to play a few 1v1s bot.

Singed should never lose. He does have an advantage early (Ryze starts slow), but once Ryze builds up some mana and CDR it becomes a stalemate. Neither should be able to ever kill the other one without a gank.

Ikruti

03-28-2012

I must only face bad Singed's then because I don't think I've lost yet as Ryze to a Singed. Then again, I also start with 9% spell vamp, so I typically don't have to worry about early harass with that + Catalyst.

Octovert

03-31-2012

Per the above discussion, singed players (like myself) care little to nothing for health regen or healing. We don't buy force of nature for the healing - we buy it for the magic resistance and the movespeed. Movespeed is _everything_ to singed. I roll with swiftness or mobility boots 99% of the time, even tho mercury treads are way better at everything on paper. People with gnarly slows and stuns make me mad. As singed, I almost always roll ghost/cleanse, just so that I can get out of anything I need to. You want to stop singed? STOP him. Otherwise, he'll build his RoA and you'll never push in his lane without 2+ people.

Glorious Bird

03-31-2012

I want to ban Singed. He's not broken by any means, but he puts out pretty good damage and disruption while being hardy as ****. He doesn't get banned because there's more things worth banning, IMO.