READ ME - Patcher Error Solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JumboCactaur

09-09-2010

09/09/2010 03:27 [ERROR] Source path [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LOL.Air_p\baseline\] does not exist

Li Li, create a folder called baseline at C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LOL.Air_p. Nothing has to be in it, the folder just needs to be there. It should then patch.

Manstero

09-09-2010

My question is since this is obviously effecting alot of players....................Why hasn't Riot made an extra effort to at least post they are aware of the problem and are on it?

Andreatta201047

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboCactaur View Post
09/09/2010 03:27 [ERROR] Source path [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LOL.Air_p\baseline\] does not exist

Li Li, create a folder called baseline at C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\LOL.Air_p. Nothing has to be in it, the folder just needs to be there. It should then patch.
I do not have this folder but the folder LOL_Air_p. Gotta download the patch again?

Kurzad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreatta201047 View Post
I do not have this folder but the folder LOL_Air_p. Gotta download the patch again?
you have got to manually make the baseline folder inside of the LOL_Air_p folder. Once you do that however you will be stuck where the rest of us are...

Manstero

09-09-2010

Anyone know if copying the entire riot games folder from a machine that is working, would work?

Andreatta201047

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurzad View Post
you have got to manually make the baseline folder inside of the LOL_Air_p folder. Once you do that however you will be stuck where the rest of us are...
My friend I am Brazilian and to using a translator, and you do not understand. I know create a folder and such, but you have to do it download patch?

JumboCactaur

09-09-2010

Once you make the baseline folder, run the launcher again. The patch process should work, assuming that was the only error you had.

Manstero

09-09-2010

FYI for anyone who is having this issue and knows someone who is not. Copying the entire Riot Games directory from a functioning PC works!!!!!

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

That's quite a big file to move. Try just moving the air folder and creating that baseline folder in LOL.Air_p.

Matricus

Recruiter

09-09-2010

If you can't fix it yourself, see here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=240349
You also find the most common required files there.