Been asking for HELP AND STILL NO HELP!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JazzLikeSinatra

01-10-2012

What the heck are the point of these forums if nobody helps? I've been struggling with this issue ALL AFTERNOON and NOBODY HELPS.

Fanare

01-10-2012

Whats your issue?

HydroBreed

01-10-2012

join the rest of us.....im :hoping it means they are busy on a hotfix why they are not commenting anywhere else. sony drops the ball and waits a week to announce they were hacked. hope other companies dont think thats ok. Info is invaluable.

JazzLikeSinatra

01-10-2012

After downloading the new patch,

I enter my username and password then press "Enter".

I get a blank screen to the game and I can't see the GUI, "Play Game" button, or any chat functions.

I've reinstalled the game, reinstalled adobe air, and downloaded the latest windows updates.

After approximately 45 seconds, I'll begin to hear the login music to the game.

---

I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING IWTH THIS ALL AFTERNOON MAN...

StarBuds

01-10-2012

we have been waiting for over 2 weeks with threads that a wrenchmen hasnt even commented on..

Fanare

01-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1693778

Check that thread, someone from the support staff gave links.. hopefully that solves your issue Jazz.

Kneon

01-10-2012

same. a week and a half, with the thread constantly at the top, over 140 posts, and not one red. support ticket open a week with no response. i've come to realize support is just a place to get us out of the mainstream forums so the people without problems can play in peace. we're the forgotten.

Nomsumer

01-10-2012

1. There are millions of players with an average to be supported
2. This threads topic is not phrased in a manner to be worth their time to answer as they would need to ask and then have you actually state your problem for them to address.
3. While they want stability etc with as many people playing this they like console gaming target the masses and can't efficiently target the minority.

Gl with the issue

Fanare

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpYourArsenal View Post
same. a week and a half, with the thread constantly at the top, over 140 posts, and not one red. support ticket open a week with no response. i've come to realize support is just a place to get us out of the mainstream forums so the people without problems can play in peace. we're the forgotten.
If that is true.. such sad face.. Its hard to believe Riot or any company would treat their consumers/customers that way.

JazzLikeSinatra

01-10-2012

Ok Fanare, we'll see if that thread works.

I've already done a lot of the same steps that he's requested,

but I'll try them again in his order... It's just starting to become VERY frustrating not being able to play for no apparent reason other then a new patch.