Ultimate Game Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucasvicious

03-26-2012

Does this game accept Ultimate Game Cards that people are able to redeem to obtain Riot Points, or anything similar to that?
I want to get an answer first before I go out to the store and buy one, not knowing if this game takes it or not.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-26-2012

Almost positive it doesn't; I believe RP cards, credit cards, and SMS are the only means of payment.

Serra ArkAngel

03-26-2012

As far as I know I've only seen RP game cards and game boxes that are essentially one of the champion bundles.

Rebil162

Recruiter

07-25-2012

bought an ultimate game cards for lol doesnt work for lol
want to make money riot games make these compatable dont be anti social

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebil162 View Post
bought an ultimate game cards for lol doesnt work for lol
want to make money riot games make these compatable dont be anti social
Except that I'm sure Ultimate Game Cards take a decent chunk of the money they would make. Why bother when you can just buy RP cards or use a credit card? How much money would they actually make?

If they would actually make a decent chunk of money from including UGCs, I'm sure the powers that be would have realized it. There's also the possibility that there's something silly that the company that owns UGCs wanted Riot to agree with, and Riot simply wouldn't bow down.

The anti-social comment (and the necro) just solidifies my speculations in that you're either a troll or someone that has put zero thought into this statement.

You bought the card assuming it would work for every game ever without checking either with the game you intended to use it for, the store selling the card, or the card's site. Does that suck? Sure, but you have no one to blame but yourself. Stop trying to pin responsibility for your screw up on others, and realize that you messed up.

BlazeaThunder

07-25-2012

I'll let you know right now that I have been to Walgreen's and that they have RP cards, but I have only seen $25 ones.

Best Riven NA jk

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeaThunder View Post
I'll let you know right now that I have been to Walgreen's and that they have RP cards, but I have only seen $25 ones.
WOW! the samething!