Max ap build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-04-2010

I remember a kogma hitting over 1k ap. I've been playing some ap champions lately and want to know how to obtain that much ap in a build... Links and such would be great.

peyo

08-04-2010

Veigar can, in theory, have infinite ammount of AP

other than that, 5x Archangel's Staff + Blue Pot + Zhonya's Ring is max u can have...

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
Veigar can, in theory, have infinite ammount of AP

other than that, 5x Archangel's Staff + Blue Pot + Zhonya's Ring is max u can have...
I am gonna use this for like an every match type of build... So like sorc boots and as many AA staffs as possible? I've gotten like 2 or 3 in a game and still manage only to get around 400 or so ap...

BigBlueFish

08-04-2010

It might be worth throwing a Tear of the Goddess in there as well. It'll increase your mana pool and, thus, your AP. This is important because multiple AA staffs won't increase your mana pool, as it's a unique passive.

DramaticBear

08-04-2010

4 Archangels
Fullstack mejais
Zhonya
Ryze is the best possible candidate as overload will Basiclly roll 1k dmg to squishys
probably more than that.

IceDive

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueFish View Post
It might be worth throwing a Tear of the Goddess in there as well. It'll increase your mana pool and, thus, your AP. This is important because multiple AA staffs won't increase your mana pool, as it's a unique passive.
Tear and archangels don't stack.

As dramatic says, max AP build is

maxed mejai
4 Archangels
Zonya's
(while having an elixir of brilliance up)

Most AP can be gathered on eigar, who get's added AP with balefull strike.

PerAnon

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOKIEtheEATER View Post
I am gonna use this for like an every match type of build... So like sorc boots and as many AA staffs as possible? I've gotten like 2 or 3 in a game and still manage only to get around 400 or so ap...
Please note that the posters in this thread are giving you a theorycrafted maximum AP build. This isn't actually a *good* build, and you would be far better off balancing it out with things like boots, magic pen items, and powerful unique effects like rylai's or lich bane late game.

el dHole

08-05-2010

how about for akali? since she doesnt use any mana. how would you max her ap?

AlexKunSanSama

08-05-2010

Why would you want to lol. getting Max AP on Akali would be silly.

el dHole

08-05-2010

Ap akali is pretty dam strong.