First SR game after 500+ Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go View Post
1450-1550 (before losing Jabe) & Your story doesn't change anything for me or anyone else at this level. Good for you getting to play with non trolls. My games sometimes will be down to the last 20-30, though often it's 300-400+. It's pretty lame.

edit: 2nd game carrying team that was losing (bad) at start. I could never do this on Dom. No real farming, too small of map. Team would never work together. Idk what elo I'm at on SR right now but so far both ours and enemy teams seem much much more organized that they ever do at my elo on Dom. (which 90% of the time basically entailed team mates ADHD-infused-run-to-the-fight-to-die-single-file attacks)
thats because dominion is a newer game type. there are more solid guides and strats for SR. and it has a much larger skilled group of teachers you could say.

fizzlebeef

03-27-2012

I agree, only way to really carry on Dom consistently is doing well at bottom. But I don't want to play bottom every game just to make up for my team blowing ass. + If top is too horrible, I can't keep their bot for very long neways.

3rd game back - Mvp each time with very high k/d ratio. One game I got my first penta with Jax I think playing so many Dom games helped me get better in fights. We'll see how long this goes on before I hit a wall.

So far, I've yet to run across team mates I couldn't persuade or work with. We'll see how many are like that after 20-30 SR games. After I get a comfortable playing SR again I'll move over to ranked.

inFe eD

03-27-2012

Quote:
I agree, only way to really carry on Dom consistently is doing well at bottom. But I don't want to play bottom every game just to make up for my team blowing ass. + If top is too horrible, I can't keep their bot for very long neways.

3rd game back - Mvp each time with very high k/d ratio. One game I got my first penta with Jax I think playing so many Dom games helped me get better in fights. We'll see how long this goes on before I hit a wall.

So far, I've yet to run across team mates I couldn't persuade or work with. We'll see how many are like that after 20-30 SR games. After I get a comfortable playing SR again I'll move over to ranked.
Best of luck to ya. Sorry Dom players couldn't work with you - we're not all like that, honest!

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

After the **** I have seen in dom over the past 2 days I'm OFFICIALLY done.

AP Yi in bot late trying to take on singed. Gets rolled every 2 minutes.

Some one picks taric during champ selection. We have no diablers or tanks. He builds AD taric. WTF......really????

Sick of dealing with terrible players that really don't care anymore because jabebot is gone. I'm just murdering my own ELO for what? You cannot really carry Dominion. You can play the best bot game you have EVER played and you will still lose because of top team screwing it up.

Back to the old boring SR for now. We'll see how long that last.

fizzlebeef

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Best of luck to ya. Sorry Dom players couldn't work with you - we're not all like that, honest!
If I could ever get out of the bracket I'm in, I'm sure it would be much much funner. But where I am, holy hell is it bad. I swear it's 80% adhd 13 year olds who don't care and just want to fight-fight-fight. I don't think they even read the chat.

inFe eD

03-27-2012

Quote:
If I could ever get out of the bracket I'm in, I'm sure it would be much much funner. But where I am, holy hell is it bad. I swear it's 80% adhd 13 year olds who don't care and just want to fight-fight-fight. I don't think they even read the chat.
duo queue NAO, and by NAO I mean right this instant on the NA server.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

This is feeling more and more like a Dom bashing thread

inFe eD

03-27-2012

I (used to?) love Dominion, and even I'm prepared to bash it.

Viktoree

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
I (used to?) love Dominion, and even I'm prepared to bash it.
The last thing this fragile community needs is people bashing Dominion as a game mode

IronAegis

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
The last thing this fragile community needs is people bashing Dominion as a game mode
This guy speaks the truth. With Jabebot gone..well...things aren't really boding well for us as a playerbase.