Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<3 Pendragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrenziedRoach

03-28-2012

It's kind of sad how some people rail against the Tribunal like it's some great social injustice. If only that indignation was aimed at a real social injustice instead.

Sad, but still amusing to watch.

Byerley

03-28-2012

Quote:
FrenziedRoach:
It's kind of sad how some people rail against the Tribunal like it's some great social injustice. If only that indignation was aimed at a real social injustice instead.

Sad, but still amusing to watch.

Yes, lets all go watch a video and make donations that get funneled back into advertising. If we're really lucky, maybe we can get our government to initiate another global police action (because those work so very well and are completely morally justified).

When we're done we can all don a common accessory to show our support for an issue that everyone already agrees on.

p.s. If this post gets 200 likes, a fictitious doctor in a nonexistent place will perform a life-saving operation on a made-up child.

Mpalm

03-28-2012

Quote:
Shrinking Violet:
Yes, lets all go watch a video and make donations that get funneled back into advertising. If we're really lucky, maybe we can get our government to initiate another global police action (because those work so very well and are completely morally justified).

When we're done we can all don a common accessory to show our support for an issue that everyone already agrees on.

p.s. If this post gets 200 likes, a fictitious doctor in a nonexistent place will perform a life-saving operation on a made-up child.

Or you can spend your time arguing against the tribunal and getting nowhere, like you have been for months and months.

Yay.

You could've graduated high school by now like Adam Sandler.

Byerley

03-28-2012

Quote:
Mpalm:
Or you can spend your time arguing against the tribunal and getting nowhere, like you have been for months and months.

Yay.

You could've graduated high school by now like Adam Sandler.

Imagine how far we could get without people like you to waste time for the opposing side of the argument.

Mpalm

03-28-2012

Quote:
Shrinking Violet:
Imagine how far we could get without people like you to waste time for the opposing side of the argument.

Straight to your bank for a refund that you won't get?

TPOTK1NG

03-28-2012

Quote:
Mpalm:
Straight to your bank for a refund that you won't get?

By bank you mean mom and dad?

Byerley

03-28-2012

Quote:
OhNoNotAgainv2:

I don't often ask dead people for a refund on money I haven't spent piggy, but good one I guess?

Mpalm

03-28-2012

Quote:
OhNoNotAgainv2:

I always saw him as a 30 year old high school dropout that reads reddit and counts his reddit karma or whatever it's called all day tbh.

TPOTK1NG

03-28-2012

Quote:
Mpalm:
I always saw him as a 30 year old high school dropout that reads reddit and counts his reddit karma or whatever it's called all day tbh.

Some reason I always saw him as some highschool kid that gets kicks from conflicts and likes to twists words as often as possible. While learning different things in class and then thinking they are well enough to be the all knowing person.

Mpalm

03-28-2012

Quote:
OhNoNotAgainv2:
Some reason I always saw him as some highschool kid that gets kicks from conflicts and likes to twists words as often as possible. While learning different things in class and then thinking they are well enough to be the all knowing person.

He actually did drop out of highschool though, confirmed.

Earth science is tuff stuffs.