Where can we report Tribunal abuse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huckleburry

03-28-2012

Incredible false reporting and claims in case #696370. Beyond unsportsman like. 2 reporters have no place in this community.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Unless you can prove motive in a false report, you can't really punish for it. Its like feeding vs intentional feeding.

To name a few reasons a false report might occur, sometimes the list of players in post game jumps around a little when people load/close that screen, which might cause people to click the wrong button. Sometimes people simply forget which player committed an offense, and report the wrong person as well.

I had a game where someone at the start said something like "u ****** gonna get rocked". By the time the 40 minute game ended, I forgot to scroll to the top of chat and double check who it was, so all I could remember was it was part of a bot lane duo queue the enemy had, so I simply reported both of them, because I have faith the tribunal will pardon the innocent player, but I also know they can't punish the guilty player unless I report them.

But, for the record, you'd report it where you report anything else. Via a support ticket.

Danny Internets

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleburry View Post
Incredible false reporting and claims in case #696370. Beyond unsportsman like. 2 reporters have no place in this community.
You have to write an essay to Riot which will be kept on file in the round folder.

In case you haven't noticed, the entire Tribunal is a well-established joke. Try not to take it too seriously--hit punish, collect IP, and move on.

Nethelli

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Internets View Post
Try not to take it too seriously.
Someone that won't accept the summoner's code whines about the tribunal

Try not to take it too seriously

Huckleburry

03-28-2012

This the intent is crystal clear, basically they claim it something was done, that clearly was not, and no, nothing to do with feeding. No chance is was a miss click, the two people who basically bullied the player during the match, reported him, and claimed he did something he simply did not do, nor did he do anything at all to earn a ban in that game.

Although all seriousness aside,... they raged hard in their report, its funny at the same time as it is bad.