<3 Pendragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pkzadb

03-26-2012

Dear Pendragon,

I really admire the way you deal with the fairly consistent complaint threads about the Tribunal. I find it to be sufficiently professional, while also retaining the personal aspect of gamers communicating with employees that I love so dearly.

There is just one little thing I want to mention. I absolutely love when someone makes a thread complaining about how they got banned for the fifth time but they didn't do anything, and then you show up with evidence that they have been behaving poorly in a consistent fashion throughout many of their games. I know that in a perfect world you wouldn't have to reply to threads like this at all, but I get a real kick out of seeing people get their just desserts.

In conclusion: you, sir, are awesome.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

03-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

brofist

YouHearThat

03-26-2012

How much Pendragon paid you to say this?

jk

Opreich

03-26-2012

I personally want more word cloud pwnage.

Byerley

03-26-2012

Dear Pendragon,

I really admire the way you deal with the fairly consistent complaint threads about the Tribunal. I find it to be humorously unprofessional, while also retaining the personal aspect of gamers communicating with menacing employees that I love so dearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
If you keep spamming your thread in multiple forums, and bumping it, you will likely lose your access to both the game and the forums.
^ In response to a legitimate complaint thread that was re-posted after it was manually closed for no reason

There is just one little thing I want to mention. I absolutely love when someone makes a thread complaining about how they got banned for the fifth time but they didn't do anything, and then you don't show up because you pick/choose the threads you respond to for popular effect.

Feel free to ignore this post too; I know company PR is your job.

p.s. How's that potential pipeline bug looking? Three months and counting. Or better yet those detailed tribunal statistics you promised us after the infograph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamrock69
Hey Pendragon.

Take a look at my 2nd suspension, the one ending on December 23rd.

I was suspended the first time because I raged out really hard and used a lot of vulgar language.

After my 1st suspension I stopped raging out, but about a week ago I got a 2nd suspension.

I believe I got double-dipped and shouldn't have been suspended the 2nd time.

Pendragon Edit: You definitely deserved a punishment, but you might have been caught by a bug the second time. I'll look into it

Mpalm

03-26-2012

Don't mind shrinking violet, ace attorney and financial wizard... literally nobody likes him.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
Don't mind shrinking violet, ace attorney and financial wizard... literally nobody likes him.
Not even himself

GhostStalker

03-26-2012

Pens dont have fists.

Byerley

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I bring up legitimate referenced complaints and that's your only response? That you don't like me?

Ace tribunal supporters at work.

Mpalm

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Violet View Post
I bring up legitimate referenced complaints and that's your only response? That you don't like me?

Ace tribunal supporters at work.
Nobody does.