Lulu's Polymorph

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K Naoki

03-26-2012

What does it count as? It isn't a suppress or stun or anything like that, so what should it be called? Maybe polymorph is a new category of CC.

I got 13ITCHES

03-26-2012

yeah, why not?? polymorph is polymorph hahaha that sounds rite =P

Murlocomann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Its a silence, just to melee and spells. You still have movement options though.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnlaug View Post
What does it count as? It isn't a suppress or stun or anything like that, so what should it be called? Maybe polymorph is a new category of CC.
It does need its own kind of category actually. No other move in the game transforms your opponent. So yeah, She...I mean polymorph = new cc.

Dazgdbog

03-26-2012

I believe the Red who made her said that the polymorph's CC name was Pacify, and its a sub-set of silence so tenacity works with it. The only difference with Pacify and Silence is that you cannot attack when Pacified, whereas Silence you still can auto attack.

I'm not sure if the slow is a part of pacify or if it is tied together into her spell as a 3 for 1 CC (well sorta).

Giltia Zero

03-26-2012

It's a composite CC, made of Slow, Silence, and some form of Blind that completely removes auto attack capabilities.

Kaysler

03-26-2012

It is a Silence + Blind together

Jalian

03-26-2012

why not call it a disable

aproclis53

03-26-2012

it just says:

POLYMORPHED!

3zekiel

03-26-2012

It amuses me when I get polymorphed as mundo, only because mercs treads and burning agony render that move completely ineffective.