Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
If you post something on the LoL forum, if you have graphic scenes, you roll the dice on the thread being shut down, and it's never clearly specified on why threads get shut down. You just find that they are locked one day if they're more racy. That slows down the progress on something someone is writing because they have to make a naturally flowing scene unnatural.

Third party site greatly reduces the odds of that happening and allows for more author creativity.
This. As well as the reasons I listed on the front page. It's just a much better setting. Also, I don't have to have my readers sift through pages of forum posts to find my chapters.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Another super amazing chapter! I wish there had been a bit more Ashe and Kat interaction other than...( not gonna spoil it.) Anyway, amazing still cant wait for more!

Edit: Almost forgot to say this. You blew my freaking mind at the end!

Silver of Souls

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
Another super amazing chapter! I wish there had been a bit more Ashe and Kat interaction other than...( not gonna spoil it.) Anyway, amazing still cant wait for more!

Edit: Almost forgot to say this. You blew my freaking mind at the end!
Glad you liked it :]

Trust me, there's more interaction on the way. Mwahaha...

Teehee, plot twist.

Lulúi

05-18-2012

Awesome Glad to see an update on both this and Guiding Light in one go <3

Loso

05-30-2012

When will we see another chapter, Miss Silver?

Silver of Souls

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
When will we see another chapter, Miss Silver?
Between college preparation and job hunting, I haven't had as much time to write as I'd like. Still, I'd like to have the next chapter out by the end of next week. It's well underway already. I'll keep you guys updated :]

Loso

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
Between college preparation and job hunting, I haven't had as much time to write as I'd like. Still, I'd like to have the next chapter out by the end of next week. It's well underway already. I'll keep you guys updated :]
Cool. Good luck with the job hunt. Its a pain to try and find a job now . Tanks for the reply!

Loso

06-09-2012

Bump

Silver of Souls

06-11-2012

Update -

My last day of class is Tuesday, and after that I can finally devote more of my energy towards this story. Chapter 7 is coming along, but I'll need a bit more time to finish up school first. Job hunt's not going well so I'm having to keep on with that, but I'll still have a lot more free time soon. Just a few more days O:

Loso

06-11-2012

Yay about the chapter coming along.
Boo about the job hunt :C