Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Well done on your latest chapter


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
Well done on your latest chapter
Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXQuetipXx

Senior Member

04-16-2012

When is the next chapter gonna come out D: Their so well Written I want to read more QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXQuetipXx View Post
When is the next chapter gonna come out D: Their so well Written I want to read more QQ
Glad you like it!

I'm maybe 75% done with chapter 5 and I don't really feel like sleeping yet, so I may just finish tonight. If not, it'll still be out really soon :]

EDIT: The power of sleep is winning me over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Finally got the chance to catch up. Excellent progress. I'm loving it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Finally got the chance to catch up. Excellent progress. I'm loving it.
Hey, good to see you around here :]
And thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Dreddful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

04-17-2012

So hooked! Make more!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLowercasea

Member

04-17-2012

Farily good so far. Well written, intresting and original story, and easy to follow.
Good job, anticipating more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXQuetipXx

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
Glad you like it!

I'm maybe 75% done with chapter 5 and I don't really feel like sleeping yet, so I may just finish tonight. If not, it'll still be out really soon :]

EDIT: The power of sleep is winning me over.
Awesome Can't wait for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlahForPrez

Senior Member

04-22-2012

Where is the next chapter >_<