Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genetics80

04-01-2013

Looking forward to the next chapter, I will have to re-read the whole story but I will sure as heck enjoy doing so again. Please dont stop with this great story, its a shame it will have to end eventualy, but until that end i will enjoy what you have given us and what is yet to come.

(This next bit may seem over dramatic but I still feel the nescesity to say this...)

Thank you for all your hard work, creativity, and bravery to put the story within our view in the first place, Thank you for everything.

-Genetics

MayoWarriorxoxo

04-01-2013

i was expecting erotic fan fiction. i was very unimpressed.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoWarriorxoxo View Post
i was expecting erotic fan fiction. i was very unimpressed.
Build up bro it takes time. Kinda like making Koolaid popsicles. They might take all day to freeze, but once they are done they are freaking epic!

GhostL3G

04-04-2013

I'm excited for the next Chapter no rush just letting you know we are still reading

Demon KR

04-05-2013

holy ****, first fan fic i've ever read, you set the bar really high. the ending of chapter 11 was really good, if there's more..i want more..

Ryuuuna

04-06-2013

Aw geez I just reread chapter 11 and I'm getting all of these feels again ;A;

smokindumplin

04-09-2013

Bump!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

I have terrible news for you, and I am so sorry to deliver them to you.

Both Tryndamere and Ashe's lore have been changed. I don't know if they're going to remain married in this new version, either. I don't know how much this will change/ruin your story, but I recall your rant about the Kat change, so I thought you should be kept up to date...

Here's a collection of four champs who are getting their lore "tweaked."
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...pbe-patch.html

Metroidvania

04-13-2013

Quote:
Both Tryndamere and Ashe's lore have been changed. I don't know if they're going to remain married in this new version, either.
A red did say that they would stay married in one of the GD threads, though how official that is, I'm not sure, judging by subsequent red posts.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...50835#36650835

The new lore of Tryn's which has him not being trained by another clan to be their leader could have ramifications for his suitability for Ashe as a political marriage candidate, though I suppose if he's the strongest of all the barbarians, it could still be feasible for him to be their de facto leader.

Also, bumping for more!

AerithRayne

04-13-2013

kitae is of the impression that Tryn is still a Barbarian King, though his people are dead...? Not sure on that front. But it means, according to her/him, there is the potential of the political marriage still being canon.

The other two red posters before her, however, kinda made it sound that it's canon that Ashe and Tryn also married for love... o.O

*facedesk*
I am so sorry for the trouble that this may cause for you. Stay strong.