Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lau626

11-07-2012

I miss you

Silver of Souls

11-07-2012

I miss you too. College is wonderful and stressful. I'm really trying to finish this chapter up and I'm sorry that it's taking forever >.<

Mah Digga

11-07-2012

A lot of my friends say the same thing about college. I have no idea what it's like since I'm taking a year off and doing other things, but hang in there!

TheSalmonOfDoubt

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
I miss you too. College is wonderful and stressful. I'm really trying to finish this chapter up and I'm sorry that it's taking forever >.<
Take your time, God knows all your chapters are worth the wait =D

Mr Ratz

11-14-2012

nooooo, I must rescue you from the second page like the good support I am saving my dumb ashes in solo queue.
also, I am really excited to hear you are almost done. I know you haven't posted about it here, but very did... So I felt like sharing the news to everyone here. Like a good support sharing Aura items.

SILVER IS ALMOST DONE THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS!!!!

Noxian Mercenary

11-19-2012

Bump!

d3ad by dawn

11-21-2012

I just read everything you have up for this so far. It's quite impressive. I do hope you plan to continue.

Mr Ratz

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbingerJustice View Post
I just read everything you have up for this so far. It's quite impressive. I do hope you plan to continue.

Silver does. No need to worry. Heard more rumors about the new chapter being done soon.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

12-13-2012

Another lovely bump

Silver of Souls

12-14-2012

Holy **** finals are stressful.

Oi. I really am sorry you guys. I knew college was going to be a big change but I honestly did not foresee this and I sincerely apologize. I am almost done with this semester and will get some much needed time off after my last exams/papers due next week. I'm so sick of schoolwork so I'm planning on spending a lot of tonight working on the chapter. I'm not giving an ETA because I honestly don't trust myself with time management at this point but I promise you guys, this isn't being forgotten at all. Thanks to everyone sending me reviews and just generally being awesome, because I confess, my silence has been a little embarrassing. I'll do better at keeping you guys posted.