Post here if you've stopped playing Dominion since Jabebot was killed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

03-26-2012

You aren't going to get many people. I know a few names who have stayed active on the forums even though they have quit (for pre-JabeBot reasons), but I bet they are the minority. I'm staying, but I've already told how I feel.

PrincessDerpy

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twickykid View Post
when you are 1800+ and get d with a team in the 1200s no it is not fun.
All the bot did was call server info. The reason this was done away with should be obvious to anyone with a brain.

NothingLeft2Lose

03-26-2012

1000 dom games played b4 jabebot existed, now 1800 games played and jabebot is gone, I still play. Dom is just that fun bro

deepbluereason

03-27-2012

Still playing. The JB rating was an ok progress metric but since you had duo queues, solo queues, premades, draft and normal players all in there it was about as meaningful as the score in pinball.

IronAegis

03-27-2012

I'm still playing and enjoying it! I fear for the future of the game mode, though. Without Jabebot, any semblance of competitive spirit is pretty much gone. People like building elo as a measure of their skill (whether you think that elo matters or not is irrelevant, it attracts more players). With that little building block of the community taken out, the foundation is going to continue to crumble unless ranked is added.

And added soon.

Kierloway

03-27-2012

I've noticed longer queue times and I have been playing less. I'm sure that without a true competitive mode, I'll be switching to Diablo III in less than 2 months. Actually, I will no matter what...I turn 30 like 4 days before it comes out. Happy 30th!

brossef

03-27-2012

i quit, just wasnt fun anymore. only play like 2 game a month IF that.

IMSOJUICY

03-27-2012

not cuz of jabebot, but just cuz of lack of Dominion support from Riot in general, i am content to mail it in for a win a day for the IP bonus, until something comes along that excites me.

StealinurELO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

I havnt quit dont know if i could ever completly quit league but i have cut down my playtime by about 80% since they took away jabebot just lost so much of its fun to me not being able to track my progress anymore.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Very sad that this happened. I play ARABs now.