Post here if you've stopped playing Dominion since Jabebot was killed

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

03-26-2012

There's two seperate issues going on here:

One, matchmaking is wonky - this week it feels significantly more so. I don't know if it's just this weekend, going to withhold my judgment on that till monday or tuesday.

Two, no Jabebot - maybe it doesn't matter to you, it mattered to me (see: my GD trolling success). I'm under the impression that it was a decently sized chunk of the community that cared about improving their standings - and are sad they lost their ghetto rankings. You may call it an odd motivation to play, but look at the SR ranked community: that's the reason a lot of *them* play.

inFe eD

03-26-2012

Hmm? No, Dominion's still fun. You just have to find alternate ways to enjoy it now.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
See how many marshmellos you can have in your mouth at once, how fast you can say the ABC's backwards, or how many balls you can juggle.
O>o

Falanin

03-26-2012

I've cut down on my dominion playing. Mainly I've gone back and played SR or bots games. Quite disappointed.

Huniz

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falanin View Post
I've cut down on my dominion playing. Mainly I've gone back and played SR or bots games. Quite disappointed.
Same... mostly bot games.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some 101 View Post
He was being sarcastic and making fun of the people who take this game too seriously and think they are the omnipotent god of dominion...apparently you're one of them haha, or you don't understand saracasm.
or you dont understand how a forum and quoting works, go back and read again.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

I tried SR again last night...

I've got maybe 50 wins in SR, most came from TT before dom came out. I'm getting paired with people who are post 1k wins. The cynicism and general ******baggedness are unbelievable with those people. I'm pretty sure I can't keep playing this game.

Chaboyy

03-26-2012

I play it considerably less without JabeBot.

Basoosh

03-26-2012

I was on a brief hiatus when JabeBot was killed, but not because of that. Had to finish ME3 and experience the craptastic ending the Internet has been up in arms about. :P

ActionButlerGO

03-26-2012

I haven't played it at all since Jabe went dark, but that wasn't the direct cause.

ME3 wasn't going to play itself and my gametime is limited by work and how long the 5-year-old stays entertained by Mario Kart. As much as I enjoy Dominion, I have to admit, I'm, enjoying the break. Riot's **** attitude towards it isn't creating any kind of enticement to return, either.

12345678 ... 12