spellvamp on renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

03-25-2012

Would it help his sustain?
anyone ever tried this?

im on a quest to make renekton useful, any tips would be wonderful, because i find his auto push hurts his early game dominance

IMLOwl

03-25-2012

You could use spell vamp quints, but buying spell vamp in-game puts you back from much needed armor/armor pen/hp/AD (things he needs more).

Unremarcable

03-25-2012

Just wait for the new AD Caster item to come ou-...

QQ Bro

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
You could use spell vamp quints, but buying spell vamp in-game puts you back from much needed armor/armor pen/hp/AD (things he needs more).
yea was thinking of using spell vamp quints. 6 percent spell vamp seems like it would help, because his heal on his q is just pitiful without 50 fury

Platinum rain64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

yeah i wonder how a gunblade would be on him

QQ Bro

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum rain64 View Post
yeah i wonder how a gunblade would be on him
also a lil curious
anyone know someone that has tried this? kinda feel bad trolling norms with this build rofl

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

03-25-2012

With gunblade's AD ratio nerfed so heavily it's not really an option on him, he doesn't benefit enough from the AP.

The answer is though that SV helps his sustain a lot... there's just no real item for him.. and the AD/CDR/Spellvamp item is apparently on the same timetable as magma chamber and the stealth remake.

QQ Bro

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidfe View Post
With gunblade's AD ratio nerfed so heavily it's not really an option on him, he doesn't benefit enough from the AP.

The answer is though that SV helps his sustain a lot... there's just no real item for him.. and the AD/CDR/Spellvamp item is apparently on the same timetable as magma chamber and the stealth remake.
gunna try spell vamp quints on him for a while. obviously renektons early game is fine, but post level 6 an olaf or warwick or rly anyone that has bought life steal just crushes my face, cuz i cant keep up with their sustain

Barrakikc

03-25-2012

Spell vamp on rene would be pitful, aoe dmg only 33% effect rigth?
100dmg 20% = 20 spell vamp reduce 33% of 20 = 13,4
Last time i asked about spell vamp that was the info that i got, aoe spell vamp get reduced 33%

QQ Bro

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrakikc View Post
Spell vamp on rene would be pitful, aoe dmg only 33% effect rigth?
100dmg 20% = 20 spell vamp reduce 33% of 20 = 13,4
Last time i asked about spell vamp that was the info that i got, aoe spell vamp get reduced 33%
yes it does, but i was not just considering his q, i was considering his entire kit. im just desparate to find a way to keep up with my opponents after they hit 6. if i dont have 1-2 kills by then i lose almost every time (if my opponent is good and knows how to push his advantage)

basically all my opponent has to do is let the lane push till he hits 6 or 7, then he can trade positively against me and there rly isnt anything i can do about it