My feedback on Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0CUST

The Council

08-01-2009

Yeah... Amumu is real good, he just needs a bit of polishing. Bandage mainly... you can check the range on tantrum by mousing over the spell. Though, i do find the damage mitigation on tantrum... pretty silly.

Puff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2009

Bandage does NOT need anything changed imho. What more do you want? If you go an AP build, its dishing out 700 dmg, stunning them, pulling you to them? I mean come on!

Despairs dmg i think is AOK, though I wouldnt mind seeing Be more effected by AP. Tantrum is a bit week, but I think it does what its intended to do just fine.

Try an AP stacking build, and watch the magic that is Amumu.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

If amamus ultimate worked like Axe's berserkers call, then tantrum would easily be much more useful. Unfortunatley the problem is that outside of wiping creep waves and/or jungling, Amumu's tantrum doesn't really do anything in team battles because no decent player would attack him unless he is the only one left over

On the other hand is ultimate + despair combo in a team battle is a different story

Revengez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2009

I think despair needs a larger range. It's hard to get those casters in the back with it..

Coleman

08-02-2009

Despair is fine if you go behind the front line of melee creeps.

I also disagree with the complaints on bandage toss, amamu is an anti-tank, the bandage toss seems fine to me against most of the tank characters. I only miss fast characters like teemo with it, and he isn't meant to land against them anyway. If bandage toss was improved chances are very very good that he'd become OP.

L0CUST

The Council

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamine View Post
If amamus ultimate worked like Axe's berserkers call, then tantrum would easily be much more useful. Unfortunatley the problem is that outside of wiping creep waves and/or jungling, Amumu's tantrum doesn't really do anything in team battles because no decent player would attack him unless he is the only one left over
if you position yourself right, you can "force" players to attack you. if a player runs by you... bandage to them - if their team tries, pop the ultimate. really can't ignore him then.

The Lakers

01-16-2014

Lol