Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Jungle Tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dc talk fan

Recruiter

03-26-2012

I personally really love Cho for jungle tank if we need a true tank. If not I go olaf.

kenroos

03-26-2012

amumu for sure

xRAWKAx

03-26-2012

Quote:
xWarcrestx:
Yea... I've played all of these suggestions, and so far I feel I really enjoy malphite. What I have noticed abotu him though is that... If you don't have a good team backing you, your ganks will NOT become successful until later game. I was 1/6 one game and I was bull****ting because my team was blaming me for not tanking efficiently even though I made perfect calls and they never executed. The only reason why we ended up winning is three consecutive aces due to malphite ults XD

I would say this is true for any jungler.

DarkJuggalo

03-26-2012

Skarner.

MCMCMAN2

03-26-2012

Rammus, Shyvana, Malpihte(not best jungler, but best tank) and olaf

The Phucked One

03-26-2012

Sion is cool, predict ur balls then cc. but he is ugly

GObama

03-27-2012

Volibear is a good pick. Easy jungling, awesome ganks, tanky and decent damage. Lacks teamfight CC though.

BigWenus

03-27-2012

Udyr that *****

Révan

03-27-2012

Rammus is a boss. his damage scales off his armor, which is insane, without touching a single ad item, and just stacking armor and hp, I get well over 350+ attack damage, he does all this without a warmogs, if you get late game and get a warmogs and atimas. its gg. 400+ ad. He clears a really quick jungle. you can start blue, finish red and gank top in under 2 minutes.

SiriricaBaby

Recruiter

03-27-2012

i like Nautilus