Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Elk

03-25-2012

Another micro trick that may be worth adding.

If you play anyone with a with a target-able shield or boost; hotkey self-cast to the middle mouse button. Its useful for Morg, Galio, Zil, etc. I also hotkey self cast ult to T for Yorick, Zil, Kayle and probably others.

inFe eD

03-25-2012

Or just hit Alt + R.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Im surprised but no section for initiating roles? Frankly what I have found important in Dominion is that you always need someone to initiate a fight if you are trying to siege. None of that and your team will never get anywhere if they are defending well.

If you do not have initiator then you have a poke comp that is better than what they have.

Ryun Arnada

03-25-2012

great guide Sauron learned some interesting this I never knew. One thing I would also like to see is if you could make a in depth section for how to handle bottom because I am constantly having to play bottom because anytime I don't we lose terribly because people either don't wanna play it or just don't know what there doing. I'd really like to see people learn how to play bottom correctly and hopefully start enjoying bottom and actually want to play it. Keep up the good work though glad someone is doing this

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
This needs to be broadcasted during every dominion match every 10 seconds. It pisses me off SO much when someone starts *****ing at the team for not idling in the points and "jungling"... it pisses me off sooo much because when your team happens to get owned while fighting for control of the jungle they seem to think that validates their strategy and its useless to talk back to them, since they are always right and they are the team "captain" because everyone else "sucks for jungling"

Makes you wonder how they got to 1.7k+ elo... or its just MM derping cause of a premade.
One thing is jungling other thing is chasing the enemy aroound the map during two straight minutes where another enemy is left unchecked and a) enters late in the fight and gets 1-3 kills, making you lose time b) goes and backcaps or bneutralize a pojt making you lsoe time and Nexus health

On topic: that's pretty and amazing information wrapped in a really suit and coherent presentation, thank you very much Sauron.

Anfhann

Adjudicator

03-25-2012

Sauron:

You need to stream, and you need a paypal account. Love the guide.

KanyeMane

03-25-2012

Great guide! I've only just recently begun seeing alot of the same names in all my games, yay for climbing ! ^^

Kukulkan

03-25-2012

Here's a tip most mid/low ELO players ignore that I think should be added:

Revive is better than ghost, just because you may only be able to cast revive twice or perhaps 3 times during a match doesn't mean it's a bad summoner spell

GeneralDirection

03-25-2012

Just remembered a small tip that might be worth mentioning:

When you need to bluepill home, you can do so on top of the speed shrine, so that when you're getting back to the map, you receive a small revive-like speed boost. The time it takes for you to get to the speed shrine versus how fast it's going to get you out of base has to be kept in mind though. It can also be dangerous to teleport in the midst of the jungle, outside of a bush.

ArturFel

03-25-2012

Gj sauron!

Didnt know voidiling scale armor pen, thanks!