Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

04-10-2012

Quote:
Sauron:
I was interviewed by a Riot analyst on Dominion stuff earlier today, can't say who it was, but its definitely on their radar now. They mostly just wanted opinions on balance issues with Dominion.

So take heart! Riot does have things planned for us.

(Btw I told them to nerf POOTERSS and buff Sauron)

Just saw this, this is good news! =)

Talith PA

04-14-2012

Considering Dominion is a much more spectator friendly game mode it just seems really odd that they haven't given it much attention, especially when you see how hard they are trying to make LoL an eSport.

Cauldrath

04-14-2012

It still has some problems, like SR usually winds up with 5v5 team fights in the end that the streamer can focus on, but all game long in Dominion you commonly have situations where there's someone ganking bottom while a 3v3 is happening top and then you have to choose which one you're going to watch. They need to do some split screen or picture-in-picture to solve that.

dazzel

04-15-2012

This really should be stickied!

Infirc

04-16-2012

bump, they should sticky this

NeoMitchel

Recruiter

04-17-2012

bump

inFe eD

04-17-2012

How do you win a game when you start off 15-0 with Riven, and there's a Sauron terroring our bot?

xoxoxo, not bitter at all

konfetarius

04-17-2012

You gank Sauron.

(in the butt)

inFe eD

04-17-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
You gank Sauron.

(in the butt)
So i JUST tried viktor in an AI game, and i am absolutely amazing with him now. wow, i am going to terror solo queue so hard

EMBRACE THE EVOLUTION

LuluBella

04-17-2012

Quote:
inFe eD:
So i JUST tried viktor in an AI game, and i am absolutely amazing with him now. wow, i am going to terror solo queue so hard

EMBRACE THE EVOLUTION

Not if Sauron stops you!