Looking for teammates/friends. Still relatively new to LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moGNog

03-29-2012

I'm a new player, too. I've only been playing for a grand total of about 1 month and I'm just about level 13. I like games that can be fun and when people laugh at their own mistakes rather than rage. Play smart, but play for fun.

Vetpath

03-29-2012

Add me as well. Been playing for 2+ months, currently at 19, still make mistakes so I do/will not complain/rage at others (pobodys nerfect...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moGNog View Post
I'm a new player, too. I've only been playing for a grand total of about 1 month and I'm just about level 13. I like games that can be fun and when people laugh at their own mistakes rather than rage. Play smart, but play for fun.
I wish more people took this to heart. "Play smart, but play for fun" should be a mantra.

Maybe we can get 10-15 people and have 5V5's with like-minded people.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Add me if you'd like. I'm level 30 and have been playing for about two years now, so I (hope I) have a good grasp of them game and can help you if need be.

ddog

03-29-2012

Same boat as Rampant. Should see me on almost every day. Happy to play with any levels and won't get mad at you for failing.