Looking for teammates/friends. Still relatively new to LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Asian Duck

03-24-2012

Hey everybody! I've only been playing league for a few months and I'm only really comfortable with a handful of characters. I'd just like to get some new friends and maybe play as a team where we actually communicate. (LE GASP)

I don't rage or trash talk and I can admit when I'm failing or have failed.

Thanks for your time!

fullmetal2000

03-24-2012

add me im lvl 13

Jurgrady

03-24-2012

You can add me as well if you'd like.

Lyko

03-24-2012

New player here.... almost level 6

Seihan

03-25-2012

I got a group of new players always looking to fill out a 5man team. We're mostly in our 30's and mainly active between 8-11pm Eastern most evenings. We loosely follow the meta in our team comps and use ventrilo.

I usually update my status in-game to show how many slots we got open on the team at any given time. So anyone interested in laid back games with old folks can add me and chat me up if you see we got a spot open^^

Tiny Asian Duck

03-27-2012

Added all of you. I do have a pretty busy schedule and am available mostly weekends. With the exception of this evening

FurySK

03-27-2012

Feel free to add me. I've thrown a few adds out. Looking for a few folks that understand some of the focusing and teamplay aspects a little better than a random group.

Serra ArkAngel

03-27-2012

Feel free to add me, I usually play support or AP.

ShowNuph

03-27-2012

Add me aswell, I'm lvl 30 and know the game well. I don't mind helping and I rather enjoy playing laid back games as opposed to getting super serious.

Ouris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

You can add me as well if you like. Im level 9, and kind of in the same boat as you as I really only have experience playing AD Tristana (I love this play style), and a Lackluster Akali lol