Supporting these horrible horrible ADCs......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

testingheros

03-24-2012

pisses me off and makes me wonder why i even bother when we really have more of a fighting chance if i play a carry myself.

these adcs cant farm, cant stay passive, cant not auto attack all the creeps they see without lifesteal and feeds every 2 minutes or so..

i see why Riot is trying to promote support now, because honestly it is really a piss off to play one these days especially with the growing number of trolls in every game

EDIT: It has come to my attention that people are asking why is a lv 15 kassadin player complaining about how "pissed" he is about losing with supports...
well this is my " HeroTesting (tryout) "smurf and for various reasons i didnt want to post with my main
It is hidden in my record now but a few days back i have had a 5 game losing streak with sona/janna/taric and all with loser ADCs so yeah... if any doubts or anything at all search up lolguy999 because i wouldn't even think about playing support in a pre-lv25 game

Wolofoloto

03-24-2012

lol u mad

Tokinatoor

03-24-2012

so true

Moogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

There are some support/carry combos that should play more aggro against some other matchups. I agree though, Sometimes when I support I feel like I should be playing the other role since the carry can't last hit, overextends, and so on. That being said, there's a bunch of terrible supports out there too who don't even ward in the early game, grant no vision to team in the later game, farms, and steals kills (yes, tries to take the kill for more gold even when a kill is obviously going to happen). I would say the proportions actually equal.

ImNixonTRUSTME

03-24-2012

If AD bad at farm SORRY AD IMMA JACK YO CREEPS and then build carry support.

Vaighn

03-24-2012

If you start jacking their creeps, they're just gonna start/keep trolling you more I'm no where near a good player but when I play support, even if they suck, I feel its better to just try to do your own role. If you keep getting "bad" ADC's game in game out, maybe it's not the ADC maybe its the support Or maybe Riot hates you.

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

testingheroes if I am not mistaken you are level 15... unless you have a level 30 you should be cutting some of your teammates some slack since they are still new at this game... you have been playing Kassadin he is not support.. I understand how frusterating it can be to have teammates that do nothing but feed dont last hit the minions and run into 4v1 fights thinking they are some wacked up version of Superman.. keep playing when u get good teammates add them play games together.. things will start looking up

ApackofKoalas

03-24-2012

I think the biggest issue between support and ad carry is how they synch. Some supports want to be more aggressive which is hard when I play for example tristana since I would rather farm. I rarely synch well with an aggressive support since I know I farm better than engage. I try to play with my friend who plays support since we synch well. It really takes playing with someone you know to have a strong bot lane and someone who thinks like you.

JimmyLeis14

03-24-2012

Why is this thread made today if the most recent game you had was like 3 days ago?

Tarabull

03-25-2012

Yes there is nothing more frustating then an AD carry asking you in chat "WTF TANK R U NOOB?" More often then not my response is "No I can't protect three over extended carries." I understand your pain. Tanks and supports only have so many abilities on CD. Whether I'm trying to keep people off my carries on Alistar or having them juke my shield on Lux, I feel your pain.