champion voice actors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

christmas4477

04-08-2013

Cassandra Morris confirmed she was Nami a few days ago. Her Wikipedia has been updated to reflect as such http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Morris

Calirou

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas4477 View Post
Cassandra Morris confirmed she was Nami a few days ago.]
do you have a link where she confirmed she voiced nami besides wikipedia?

Dpaladinx

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calirou View Post
do you have a link where she confirmed she voiced nami besides wikipedia?
I didn't see any tweet that confirms this as well. Wikipedia is only as reliable as trying to read the Onion a hundred times.

Dpaladinx

04-16-2013

According to Faye Mata, the new Trundle and the Iceorn shopkeeper will be voiced Joshua Tomar.

For those who don't know who Joshua is, he voiced the Skullgirls announcer.

Riot, you really need to get Steve Blum, Crispin Freeman, Christine Marie Cabanos, and Johnny Yong Bosch to voice champions in League Of Legends.

christmas4477

04-16-2013

I don't have the link, but if once I heard someone put her name to the voice I could recognize it. Here's a clip with her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnOAGQ_kkU

Dpaladinx

04-18-2013

Quote:
I don't have the link, but if once I heard someone put her name to the voice I could recognize it. Here's a clip with her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnOAGQ_kkU
I'm actually aware of Cassandra Lee's work from K-ON! to Madoka Magica and Sword Art Online tvym. But I still need a link to the source other than Wikipedia, not a dub clip from an anime. Otherwise, it's assumed to be PDOOMA (in other words, invalid).

Ahri Main

04-18-2013

must find irelia's VA

christmas4477

04-18-2013

So nice that my opinion is treated as bull**** when Karen Strassman has denied both Zyra and Elise but that gets on the list

Bejango

04-18-2013

Quote:
So nice that my opinion is treated as bull**** when Karen Strassman has denied both Zyra and Elise but that gets on the list
ok first off I haven't updated this in quite some time so I dunno why you gotta get so *****y about something that's easily changed second just to make sure why don't you actually point me to where she denied it at instead of getting all *****y.
also if you LOOKED it's double asterisked meaning it's not proven only a hunch show me where she denies it and I'll remove it until then it will remain double asterisked.

Bejango

04-18-2013

ok finally updated some stuff and cleaned up the list a bit so bump