800 Elo Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im ok at singed

03-29-2012

going to be streaming tonight, however just public games as im having a beer or two - if you like aqua, average gameplay and drunk dudes, tune in.

cheespiemortay

03-29-2012

Yay i ruined my elo too. I made this account so i can start at 1,200 at not waste my ip on bad champions

WhompWhomp

03-30-2012

dude drop your friends and just grind it out as an AP mid for a full day. If you are actually good you can carry ****ty people to at LEAST 1200 ;/

im ok at singed

03-30-2012

streaming again today, 1 warmup game and then ranked!

im ok at singed

04-04-2012

hey all,
been playing 2-3 ranked games a day on weekdays, and saturday and sunday i played like 15, and am at 860 elo now. i am keeping a tally daily of games played, elo gained/loss, wins and losses. going to compile all this information month by month.

goal by the end of april is 1100 elo however i think at the rate i play i can perhaps beat that. coming out of lost games with a better attitude as well now, and focusing on the winnable games! which at this point is something like 25-30% of them in the past 5 days of playing properly and trying to raise my elo.

wish me luck, will be streaming public games tonight, and streaming right through till Tuesday BULK rank games, as i have a 5 day weekend.

Bring it on!

Yaloris

Recruiter

04-09-2012

dude i am so down to join you in stream i'll help carry you through some rank games you can check me out if you'd like hmu hope to hear from you soon

cripplle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2012

mlgweedsmoke420x

wow thats all i gotta say for that name