800 Elo Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R for Ramyun

03-26-2012

Ayee keep at it!!!!

im ok at singed

03-26-2012

Streaming a ranked or two now! Duo queue with a friend, ill be AD carrying and he supporting.

im ok at singed

03-27-2012

Troll evelynn, feeding Zilean. This is 800 elo.

im ok at singed

03-27-2012

AFK mid Ahri, 4v5. Another loss.

im ok at singed

03-27-2012

Another game lost, our team roamed all game while our Yi was backdooring, thus we lost our turrets. i was fed but i just couldnt keep up with our team feeding their GP/kog/cassi. Am i just bad or am i just having bad luck? Like i dont feel like im playing bad at all, and in fact ive been doing retarded amounts of dmg 'carrying' hard as **** late game with Vayne. But i dont feel like any amount of carrying couldve won the last 3.

RikBamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

I would be interested to see if its at all possible to climb out of this mess with skill alone. I would go as far as to say that as much as 50% of it is luck.

I have the same issue, some bad decisions at the start of season 2 and I soon joined the 800 bracket, I left it and have only recently started trying to climb out of it again. 90% of all games are over before the end of the draft I find. between trolls and people that only play one champ in one lane no matter what is picked by the other team. Far too often I see people hard counter themselves and then blame the jungler because he/she didnt gank enough.

I've been working on a video for a while just recording the things people say and the champs people pick in the draft in this bracket for a while now, but its slow when I only have time to play 1-2 games per day.

All I can say is keep at it, you have more patience than I do.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLeis14 View Post
Interesting . I checked your match history and it seems you're doing a pretty good job at using warwick. But the thing is , how are you losing . Is it your team that feeds or something? I'm level 30 and I'm waiting for my friend to become level 30 , he's level 26 atm . But I'm waiting for him to reach level 30 so we can do ranked games together . Goddddd I hope I don't go into Elo Hell . If I fall into Elo Hell , I fall with my friend though
Don't bother duo queuing with your friend if he is a fresh lvl 30.

Once you're in ELO hell you have to be atleast a 1600 level player to carry yourself out of it, regardless of your rating. I guarantee that unless that lvl 26 account is a smurf account, you are making a mistake by going straight into ranked.

Duo queue will match you with opponents who have a duo queue pair. Most likely they will be much better than you.

Don't duo queue with him till he has at least 300 wins.

GhostDonkeys

03-28-2012

Hey I would be interested in Duo Que'ing with you if you would like someone to. I'm stuck in about 850 elo and literally every ranked game I've had in the last week had a leaver in it (although at this elo I actually won some 4v5's lol). I can play any role except ad carry (just something I've never been good at without a good support with me)

60APM

Master Recruiter

03-28-2012

good luck

im ok at singed

03-28-2012

After reading some articles on low elo, I am again motivated to play ranked again with a positive attitude!

I will probably be still full of rage on mic but I am motivated to ignore the games where no matter what I do i cant carry, and focus on the winnable ones.

Going stream for a couple of hours, starting with a public then hitting ranked.