800 Elo Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im ok at singed

03-24-2012

Hey all,

Ruined my elo when I first hit 30, played a lot of games between then and now. Going to attempt to carry myself up a bit over the weekend.

Critique really welcomed!

http://www.own3d.tv/live/265034

lolguy999

03-24-2012

Goodluck

im ok at singed

03-24-2012

Streaming again now, all day.

im ok at singed

03-24-2012

That game I had a fairly good early game myself/all other lanes, 3/1/3 early but our Olaf was 0/4 to their Jax in top lane by the 8 minute mark. Jax with 26 kills by the end of the game. How do you go about dealing with a feeding top lane if theyre constantly pushing etc and making it impossible to gank? I dont like blaming a loss on one person, but Olaf pretty much consistently ruined our team engagements by ridiculous split pushing/over extending and turning most fights in 4v5. Can you compensate this as a jungler? If top lane is pretty much impossible to save, wat do?

JimmyLeis14

03-24-2012

Interesting . I checked your match history and it seems you're doing a pretty good job at using warwick. But the thing is , how are you losing . Is it your team that feeds or something? I'm level 30 and I'm waiting for my friend to become level 30 , he's level 26 atm . But I'm waiting for him to reach level 30 so we can do ranked games together . Goddddd I hope I don't go into Elo Hell . If I fall into Elo Hell , I fall with my friend though

im ok at singed

03-25-2012

the losses in my recent match history...
one was with a horribly feeding Olaf in top lane, the one i mentioned in the previous post.

the other WW loss was a long saga that was no ones fault. drawn out game where i was trying to baby sit all three lanes and eventually i suffered for it by not being able to farm.

and my yorick loss, i picked him because i suck at support characters and i typically build gp10 and try to zone as hard as possible, but my tristana carry had like 20 CS at ten mins so i basically started farming the lane myself to compensate, and it was just horrible. I blame myself for that a bit because im an useless support/bad pick.

i feel confident i can carry out if i keep playing characters im comfortable with (warwick in particular). to what point i'm not sure, but I hope at least 1250. Ill find out in the weeks to come!

im done for today @ 4 wins and 3 losses, however i will be streaming pub games still. Will get back to ranked tomorrow and hopefully get some better wins.

shuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Watching! 4 am here!

im ok at singed

03-25-2012

Off for the night. Will be playing 1-2 ranked games a day, will keep updated

Atomicpuma

03-25-2012

If a lane feeds leave it. You come into gank a fed enemy player. Fed enemy player kills you. Now your behind. If they say you are terrible, remind them how they got in that place in the first place.

Blaming jungles because you lose your lane is the dumbest thing one could do.

Sentient23

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicpuma View Post

Blaming jungles because you lose your lane is the dumbest thing one could do.
how often do jungles get blamed for someone losing their lane? all the time