Annie Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ebs530

08-03-2010

Ok so I am wondering what runes annie should get.

For red I know to get Magic Penetration(Mark of Insight)

For yellow I know to get Mana but not sure what Seal, should I be getting Seal of Intellect, Seal of Knowledge, Seal of Replenishment, or Seal of Clarity?

For blue I know to get CDR but not sure what glyph, Glyph of Focus or Glyph of Celerity?

And quints I know to just get straight health(Quint of Fortitude)

Thx for the help.

Wirri

08-03-2010

Reds - Magic Pen

Yellow - MP/5/18, Dodge, Flat MR, Flat Armor are all good here. (FLAT)

Blues - Flat CDR is your best choice and all other blues are bad for Annie IMO.

Quints: Flat HP, Magic Pen, AP, there's a lot here, I prefer flat HP, it helps.

Leohan

08-03-2010

For Annie, I really like the extra HP in the beginning, as this combined with her shield, makes her meatier than other casters.

My suggestion would be:

Red: Magic Pen
- There's really no other choice except this, IMO.

Yellow: MP/5/18
- Unless you're packing a clarity, I would suggest using these runes. This way, you can free up a summoner spell slot for Flash/Ignite or something to that extent (Flash Tibbers = own)
- If you're going to pack a Clarity, I suggest possibly switching this out for Dodge/HP runes.

Blue: Flat CDR
- You definitely want CDR, asap.

Quints: Flat HP
- This is where you'll get that HP boost. I strongly recommend this over anything else.

Of course, you could vie for a crazy initial burst by going straight AP and Magic Pen, but I personally don't like this method (though it can work wonders in the right hands).

HanzGruber

08-03-2010

I always use move speed quints over flat hp quints. I sit at a squishy 400 or so initial hps. But within the first few levels, I'm much less squishy and will gain back the few lost hps from early skirmishes. By the time I hit level 6, I've got a stunbear up, the other guy is at half health, but I move more quickly than anyone on the field that hasn't yet bought boots. First blood time.

Blasian

08-03-2010

Magic Pen Reds
HP/lvl Yellows
AP/lvl Blues
HP quints

gogog

ebs530

08-03-2010

By flat CDR runes do you mean the glyph of focus(0.65% CDR) or the Glyph of Celerity (0.05% CDR per level)?

Because Glyph of Celerity are obviously better at level 18, but Glyph of Focus is better from like levels 1-15.

NotSoLegendary

08-04-2010

Guys please call them by what they do, rather than their given name, it sucks to have to look up what they do.

I get magic pen marks, flat CDR quints, CDR per level glyphs and mana regen per level seals

IceDive

08-04-2010

You should not need the maan regen runes on annie, since her Q is used for last-hitting and it refunds the mana. You might need them when playing really agressively.

I'd say get
Mpen red
Flat HP Yellow (more hp synergizes with her shield)
Flat CDR Blue
Flat HP or Mpen Quints

(Flat CDR runes + 9/0/21 + Blue buff gives you 40% CDR, so no need to get the CDR/lvl)

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

I go Magic pen red, hp.lvl yellow, cdr blue, cdr quints