Best Runes For Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fnt

08-03-2010

I am about to become a rank 20 summoner and dont want to waste my ip on tier 3 runes that arent the best for my main champ(warwick)... any suggestions on rune builds for warwick?

FireFa11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Standard physical DPS:
Armor Penetration
Dodge
CDR/Scaling AP/Magic Resist
Health Quints

But since WW is a jungler, he benefits from Attack Speed Marks and Flat Armor Seals as well.

Lordarcane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

I do AS marks (synergizes with his passive early game, allowing for better jungling), Dodge seals, CD glyphs, and ArPen quints (but I can totally see the value of flat health).

IceUsurp

08-03-2010

Warwick really doesn't need much help from his runes to jungle, but this set helps both in PVP and jungling.

Red-> Armor Pen
Yellow-> dodge
Blue -> Cool down reduction
quints -> armor Pen or Movement speed

This Rune set has the benefit of being very usable on other characters, so if you are just turning level 20 its a good set.

Eppa

08-03-2010

Blue mp5 lets you loosen up your jungle pattern.

If your going madreds (which you should) get AS reds instead of Arpen.

IceUsurp

08-03-2010

I disagree with AS, cause I almost always finish the madreds because tanks and HP stacking heroes are so popular right now. Once you have that and some other AS item (of which there are so many good options for Warwick), AS runes are overkill, specially with his w... This is a play style choice though. Just remember not to stack AS to much, cause then your w makes you hit the hard cap which is horrible. You never need to get anywhere need that cap. Damage and Armor Pen are more important at that point.