Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which champion deals the most damage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CertifiedElite

06-23-2014

Fizz, Veigar most burst AP champs. I like Lux, if you're good with your skillshots you have relatively safe long range harass, you can slow/bind incoming ganks, great in teamfights and plenty of burst damage.

I picked up Lucian recently, and right now I think he is the safest/highest damage ADC (Draven probably outdamages, but doesn't have that dash).

Yi or Lee for jungle are probably the best damage dealers.

Teemo and Darius I find do more damage than anyone else top. Kayle also has very high damage output, I suck with her though. I don't play Riven, but from what I know she has good AD burst. Pantheon can go mid top and jung, I find he is consistent regardless of the choice and has very good AD scaling.

Akali, Diana and Kat are well known AP burst assassins (Diana is too tanky to be called that IMO), but fizz outdamages them almost certainly if played correct. I have not played LeBlanc, but she is banned in nearly every game because I have seen her do Fizz level amounts of burst (and she has that awesome teleport ability).

IlexAlderwood

06-23-2014

I don't know about Lee Sin as a high damage dealer in the jungle. He doesn't scale well into late game and his power comes almost exclusively from his utility and mobility, not his damage.

DevildogKogg

06-23-2014

Technically speaking, if a game went on for eternity, Thresh and Nasus, because of their abilities that never stop stacking over time.

However, Also technically speaking, in a real game, Kog'Maw has the highest damage for numbers, because his W takes out an always surpassed minimum of 6% of total health per hit, and those who build him right fire at the max speed of 2.6, and this is devastating to every champion. If he were to autoattack a tank, who's built a ridiculous amount of health, 6% of his max will be much greater in numbers than an average champion or another adc, and his AD value will add to it.

This is especially true because he can attack 3 champions at once with this ability with Ruunan's Hurricane, one of his best built items. All of the bolts apply his w, and melt the enemy team (quite literally.)

Miku Lv99

06-23-2014

Master Yi or Nasus for most damage at killing a single target.
Ziggs or Karthus for someone that deals the most damage in total by being able to do damage to many targets at once.

Reathien

06-23-2014

Shaco.

He literally has a basic ability that can be stacked 6 times which deals a total of 5130 base magic damage with an additional 1080*AP as magic damage.

Plus a 270+1.2*AP targeted ability on a 5sec CD.

And an AoE 600+1*AP nuke.

And he gets a free flash.

freelo

Kim Jong Krill

06-23-2014

Quote:
DevildogKogg:
Technically speaking, if a game went on for eternity, Thresh and Nasus, because of their abilities that never stop stacking over time.

However, Also technically speaking, in a real game, Kog'Maw has the highest damage for numbers, because his W takes out an always surpassed minimum of 6% of total health per hit, and those who build him right fire at the max speed of 2.6, and this is devastating to every champion. If he were to autoattack a tank, who's built a ridiculous amount of health, 6% of his max will be much greater in numbers than an average champion or another adc, and his AD value will add to it.

This is especially true because he can attack 3 champions at once with this ability with Ruunan's Hurricane, one of his best built items. All of the bolts apply his w, and melt the enemy team (quite literally.)

Runaans as one of his best items? Never really seen that much... More common is bork, triforce in lcs. Runaans overall is not a great item but I guess it could work. I would need some convincing.

EnderArms

06-24-2014

Nasus and Veigar technically do the most.
Usually assassins and mages do the most though.
Ahri Cassiopeia Karthus Yasuo Katarina
Highest damaging ability is Syndra's ultimate.

EnderArms

06-24-2014

Oh and draven too.
Zyra deals a lot for a support.
Nunu ult is also really high dmg.

Lemons22

06-24-2014

Tryndamere does a ****load of CONSTANT damage. I would say he does the most damage over time as opposed to burst.

DevilTriggerJAY

08-02-2014

Zed