Map disadvantage for purples.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadow99999

03-26-2012

i play locked and i have no problem playing blue or purple

ANTI Fwe Fwe

04-10-2012

you should be able to lock your screen any where so you champion would be in the corner of the screen and you could lock it there and walk around instead of having you champion in the middle and if you press space-bar the screen automatically goes back or maybe you could just create another hot key to make the screen lock in a different place.

EchoZeero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

The screen should just lock in the center of the visible portion of the screen, problem fixed.

Masakan

04-11-2012

it's amazing how some peoplez only reply is to call someone stupid.

Baelzabub

04-11-2012

just a quick word about purple bot. if you are pushed to turret, unless your screen is both unlocked and you are able to maintain a perfect "keep my champ at the extreme top of the screen, things like Cait's Piltover Peacemaker can hit you without you even being able to see her fire. That's just a LITTLE unbalanced if you ask me.

psilocybinx

04-11-2012

Its just something you have to ge used to, I first hated playing with my camera unlocked when I started out. But now I love it, it gets easier.

Whet Floor

04-11-2012

Learn to play unlocked you'd be surprised what you can accomplish

Karn Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

What I do Is I just shrink my HUD. It actually shows a ton of room, but I should also try playing unlocked, it might help more.

UbberTengen

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
I always have problems fighting against blue. All because of the camera angle.

I am told that playing unlocked is what you should do and I should "deal" with it.

What if I'm too busy trying to fight the other team to constantly move my mouse to move my screen?
LOLed