Map disadvantage for purples.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The last Troll

03-23-2012

I always have problems fighting against blue. All because of the camera angle.

I am told that playing unlocked is what you should do and I should "deal" with it.

What if I'm too busy trying to fight the other team to constantly move my mouse to move my screen?

Why do I have to play unlocked so I can fight with the blue team? They don't have to do it, and neither should I! (Although all the high elo 30s do it anyway)

Who cares if the purple caster minions are stronger and the purple team has higher elo, it doesn't exactly balance the game play. All it is, is poor choices made to attempt to fix the "problems" in a lazy way.

so riot if you read this, actually work, I know you're too busy maybe trying to make the next 5 champs and new field of justice but you should focus current problems too. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM.

^^^ All my opinion.

Up Down don't vote etc all appreciated as long as you give a reason.

Watch vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLp9AXNuis

CharmeIeon

03-23-2012

Nice name, kid.

yagis

03-23-2012

If you give any advantage to purple, games with actually good players who unlock become imba beyond reason.

I played locked up until 3 weeks ago (Unlocked hurt my eyes really badly), and decided to learn unlocked.

There are really only two options in terms of the vision disadvantage on locked.

1. Tell people on locked to deal with it.
2. For teams on purple, give them the option to lock their camera to where the champion is about 3 Teemos north of the actual center where it locks right now.

Anything else makes the game imbalanced for people who can play unlocked.

TheWheatOne

03-23-2012

I agree, as a locked camera player, it is pretty horrible. Can't do **** when in bottom lane as purple with my rangers/mages/harassers. Seriously, no joke at all. It is one of my main banes of this game. My keyboard is horrible to use the space key, and I use a tablet naturally, so it's extremely hard to push the camera around manually, and just using the minimap all the time is no walk in the park either. I don't get why they can't just let me zoom out a bit more so my enemies can't hide (unintentionally) behind my interface HUD.

kicktown

03-23-2012

Move your QWER hotkeys to QERT and map WASD for ^<v> and turn lock off permamently.

brossef

03-24-2012

if you think that using your mouse to move the screen is to hard to do then you shouldnt be playing league this game is all anout fast motions, who ever said you even need to be looking at your charecter most of the time if i want to see where anyone is i look at the minimap. you should be looking at the map pretty much once every 7 seconds if not more. map awareness wins.

oh and one more thing. unlock your camera theres a reason everyone tells you to do it.

you scumbag troll.

d4l3kcaan

03-24-2012

mouse binds and WASD ftw.

Mit213

03-24-2012

Just use space bar once every few seconds to recenter your screen, this way you can keep your mouse wondering around and still have it ready to click on the enemy. This also makes it so it is MUCH easier to last hit unless you stand still the whole time just letting them harass you. In complete, 100% honesty, the longer you play locked, the longer it'll be til you find your true skill level and play with the people you should be playing with because it is just that much better overall to use.

Agentkay

03-24-2012

I can relate to your problem. I too, have had this difficulty which has been eased by my ability to play unlocked, and now I prefer it for a large number of reasons. Even so, being purple bot is the most difficult lane to be in as far as camera angle is concerned. Ultimately, however, it really is up to the player and not Riot to compensate for this as unlocking the screen really evens the playing field. I would challenge you to practice unlocked for a while. Force yourself to use it.

d4l3kcaan

03-24-2012

really? i prefer purple bot.

i HATE purple mid