Champion Sneak Peak: Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Brewtality

08-03-2010

About a month ago, I was taking a bath and thinking of a Gargoyle champion (also, one whose passive drains his mana but charges him with abilities cast nearby/on him, and theorycrafting).

Anyway, I sure hope Galio will be less than 3150; I can't remember when a cheap champion was last added (if ever).

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Brewtality View Post
About a month ago, I was taking a bath and thinking of a Gargoyle champion (also, one whose passive drains his mana but charges him with abilities cast nearby/on him, and theorycrafting).

Anyway, I sure hope Galio will be less than 3150; I can't remember when a cheap champion was last added (if ever).
If anything, I hope it is 3150!

SwiftExecution

08-03-2010

gargoyles FTW

Naeleen

08-03-2010

Lovely, a gargoyle However, I wonder why there are no female champions added anymore. Ever since I started playing all newly added champs were male: Malzahar, Olaf, Kog'Maw (it's male, isn't it?), Vladimir, Xin Zhao... Now Galio, who's also male xD

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgman View Post
tank yordle, that is all.
Teemo, corki = ranged dps
veigar = mage
poppy = melee dps
heimer = support

need a tank yordle to make a balanced yordle team
amumu.

shiftyshark

08-03-2010

I wish I could test him on the TR, but the servers arent working

TriggerSAD

08-03-2010

"Perched on a ledge"...although I know all his skills and what he can do...

but saying Perched on a ledge assumes he will be siting on top of towers and stuff..(which is a very interesting mechanic) but is false....because he cannot do that :/

Diasero

Recruiter

08-03-2010

Really excited about this hero. Looks awesome. Just looks like he will be a fun hero to play.

Cipry

08-03-2010

I like monsters but we will need a hunter for that monster ( wink ). Awesome !!!

Raele

08-03-2010

Honestly, in news I saw 'o' as 'c', and then thought Galic->Garlic->wft? Vlad counter so soon?