Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Brewtality

08-03-2010

About a month ago, I was taking a bath and thinking of a Gargoyle champion (also, one whose passive drains his mana but charges him with abilities cast nearby/on him, and theorycrafting).

Anyway, I sure hope Galio will be less than 3150; I can't remember when a cheap champion was last added (if ever).

Kaelthas

08-03-2010

Quote:
Lord Brewtality:
About a month ago, I was taking a bath and thinking of a Gargoyle champion (also, one whose passive drains his mana but charges him with abilities cast nearby/on him, and theorycrafting).

Anyway, I sure hope Galio will be less than 3150; I can't remember when a cheap champion was last added (if ever).

If anything, I hope it is 3150!

SwiftExecution

08-03-2010

gargoyles FTW

Naeleen

08-03-2010

Lovely, a gargoyle However, I wonder why there are no female champions added anymore. Ever since I started playing all newly added champs were male: Malzahar, Olaf, Kog'Maw (it's male, isn't it?), Vladimir, Xin Zhao... Now Galio, who's also male xD

Hanni

08-03-2010

Quote:
burgman:
tank yordle, that is all.
Teemo, corki = ranged dps
veigar = mage
poppy = melee dps
heimer = support

need a tank yordle to make a balanced yordle team

amumu.

shiftyshark

08-03-2010

I wish I could test him on the TR, but the servers arent working

TriggerSAD

08-03-2010

"Perched on a ledge"...although I know all his skills and what he can do...

but saying Perched on a ledge assumes he will be siting on top of towers and stuff..(which is a very interesting mechanic) but is false....because he cannot do that :/

Diasero

Recruiter

08-03-2010

Really excited about this hero. Looks awesome. Just looks like he will be a fun hero to play.

Cipry

08-03-2010

I like monsters but we will need a hunter for that monster ( wink ). Awesome !!!

Raele

08-03-2010

Honestly, in news I saw 'o' as 'c', and then thought Galic->Garlic->wft? Vlad counter so soon?