Whats the current state of Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

I used to main Orianna for a month or 2 when she came out , then i quit, but since then, Ive only touched her slightly. The nerfs in the past seem to have made her almost unusable against most new AP carries

What do you guys feel about how? Is she still viable? If so .. against who?

Cthullulu

03-22-2012

She's... Old Sivir-tier.

In seriousness, she's fine, just VERY mana dependent. People say she can't outdamage mages, and that she doesn't have much burst, but you don't pick her for burst, you pick her for synergy with your team.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLukie View Post
She's... Old Sivir-tier.

In seriousness, she's fine, just VERY mana dependent. People say she can't outdamage mages, and that she doesn't have much burst, but you don't pick her for burst, you pick her for synergy with your team.
Can you give me a situation where picking her would be Synergy with team?

ˆMakotoˆ

03-22-2012

I mean, I dont want to be a negative Nancy, but honestly, I cant think of a single situation where she is a better pick then ANY of the other AP carries, ...and if thats wrong of me to assume that then please help me out there and show me when she is a worth while champion?

Poseidos

03-22-2012

Her job is to damage then slow/displace , Shield her allies, and autoattacks for the bonus AP damage scaling passive.

ˆMakotoˆ

03-22-2012

You can really tell that people like Orianna.... by the HUGE number of people talking in this *cough*

ˆMakotoˆ

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidos View Post
Her job is to damage then slow/displace , Shield her allies, and autoattacks for the bonus AP damage scaling passive.
Sure I understand that, but how is she supposed to do all of this, when she is outlaned by virtually every AP carry in the game. if they have half a brain, you will be stuck at tower or zoned completely.

Super Explosion

03-22-2012

Effective, but boring.

She just Qs then Ws all day.

Not enough sets her apart from other APs, yet.

ˆMakotoˆ

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Effective, but boring.

She just Qs then Ws all day.

Not enough sets her apart from other APs, yet.
Whats effective about being zoned or out classed completely?

Again if i'm wrong ... give me a situation where she would be considered a counter pick?

Ishy Ragne

03-22-2012

If you pick her vs someone can't farm under a tower
she can push and zone them early game pretty hard it seems like