Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a nocturne 3's guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chester

03-23-2012

Hey, just got him, does anyone play him in 3s and could give me a laning guide that they use?

Axil

Recruiter

03-23-2012

Buy a wriggles
Buy phage
Hit q
Thank you for reading my complete, in depth guide to nocturne

BluePriest

03-23-2012

Im no pro, but jungling I like going cloth, 5 pots->madreds->wriggles>boots (beserkers as long as the team isnt CC heavy, merc treads otherwise)>Bloodthirster (usually getting vamp scepter before bf sword)> Frozen Mallet
From there it depends on what I get based on the team im facing. Lots of AP I get the new mawdrinker item, lots of AD i get atmas. I always get them both though. Your ult covers a good part of the map so unless your team is absolutely horrible or they overextend so ganking is impossible, you should be nice and farmed. I follow a similar build laning, but instead of wriggles i get a dorans blade or 2 first. Also, The mawdrinker item is exchangable for witts end, and actually upon further review, might be better since it synergises with his passive and is cheaper. The final 2 items are game dependent (I say 2 because i sell wriggles late game if its needed)

Slashinghardest

03-23-2012

Idk about recent meta but I would solo top as noct push hard if kills were out of reach. Then i would loop up and take a small jungle camp until i had wrigglers. This sets you nicely ahead but remember to watch lanes to gank protect your turret and avoid ganks.