Looking for a nocturne 3's guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyimChester

03-23-2012

Hey, just got him, does anyone play him in 3s and could give me a laning guide that they use?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Buy a wriggles
Buy phage
Hit q
Thank you for reading my complete, in depth guide to nocturne

BluePriest

03-23-2012

Im no pro, but jungling I like going cloth, 5 pots->madreds->wriggles>boots (beserkers as long as the team isnt CC heavy, merc treads otherwise)>Bloodthirster (usually getting vamp scepter before bf sword)> Frozen Mallet
From there it depends on what I get based on the team im facing. Lots of AP I get the new mawdrinker item, lots of AD i get atmas. I always get them both though. Your ult covers a good part of the map so unless your team is absolutely horrible or they overextend so ganking is impossible, you should be nice and farmed. I follow a similar build laning, but instead of wriggles i get a dorans blade or 2 first. Also, The mawdrinker item is exchangable for witts end, and actually upon further review, might be better since it synergises with his passive and is cheaper. The final 2 items are game dependent (I say 2 because i sell wriggles late game if its needed)

Slashinghardest

03-23-2012

Idk about recent meta but I would solo top as noct push hard if kills were out of reach. Then i would loop up and take a small jungle camp until i had wrigglers. This sets you nicely ahead but remember to watch lanes to gank protect your turret and avoid ganks.