Help with almost anything to do with TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoon Trex

03-23-2012

So I have been getting destroyed in 3v3 even with some of my friends with over 1000 5v5 wins we just dont know what to do. i started to read and i get that 2 top is better(if no jungler) we should have a jungler (which i dont know what route to take) and a solo top should be ad and solo bot should be ap. Map control is a must and just general stuff like that but i want a in depth wall of text to tell me what to do in every lane and jungle and what type of comp we should have. If any of you guys have the time i would we very thankful

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

What do you in lane?
Farm

But srsly, just keep playing, and sooner or later you will learn when to do what

trollasaurus92

03-23-2012

2 bot 1 top FORGET JUNGLER THEY FAIL ON 3V3 try and get whole team to get dragon when everyone is level 6 get it whenever it spawns also pick tanky champs as 3v3 tanks are sooo hard to kill as opposed to 5v5

Th3 Herbalist

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollasaurus92 View Post
2 bot 1 top FORGET JUNGLER THEY FAIL ON 3V3 try and get whole team to get dragon when everyone is level 6 get it whenever it spawns also pick tanky champs as 3v3 tanks are sooo hard to kill as opposed to 5v5
Listen to him if you want to lose a ton.

SheriffV2

03-23-2012

Since Jungling can be hard in 3v3, because of not knowing routes, getting counter-jungled since there is no side specific jungle, and maybe your lane partner can't manage 1v2, here is what I'd suggest:

- Go 2 top, 1 bottom. Bottom being a ranged champ, probably AD carry. Having an AP top, along with a champ that is a good/fast jungler.

- The jungler would be both jungling and laning, and possibly counter-jungling. Just push your lane/last-hit, then head to the top jungle and prioritize the buff packs. Those buffs win games, period. And if your lane partner isn't having much trouble, get some wolves/golems.

- Having 2 top would give you better Dragon control, which imo, is the most important thing on the map. A Dragon is worth about the same amount of gold as an ace(3 kills), and it gives a buff. Dragon is why Turtling isn't always that effective in 3v3, since while turtling, the enemy team is racking up those Dragon kills and getting fed on its gold.

- After level 3 make sure you have mid(red buff) warded at all times, since this is where most traffic goes through when ganking. Not to mention red buff is very beneficial if you can quickly take it.

- Picking tankier/burstier champs is usually best on Twisted Treeline, and champs with terrain-mobility are even better in 3v3 as there is a lot more terrain and in a more compact and highly traveled area. Trynd, Renekton, Shaco, Lee Sin, these champs can go through walls like no ones business :P

Last, but not least, Olaf is mad op in 3v3.