Tryndamere + Mystery Item

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageKantus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-22-2012

I have known Tryndamere is the most broken character because of a few things his ability's provide however this is becoming less and less of an issue as I learn to counter with Kog'maw and never to over extend poke-him back to his base however with the new item "Maw of Malmortius" its becoming more and more apparent that they are trying to buff him with Items that provide AD + Magic Resist + A-Null Magic shield for 400 damage of magic + the passive = 1 damage for every 2.5% HP missing now originally this was just a lower lesser version called Hexdrinker recently now can hit a second tier weapon this alone gives Tryndamere a counter to all most everything.


Now I haven't seen a Trynd in few weeks however! I haven't see this item used by one either however, its seems more and more that Riot is in favor of a broken kit on a champion whom at level 1 with full rage gets 35% crit. I just don't even know if Riot knows what balance and making a video game needs anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberGenocide

Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageKantus View Post
I have known Tryndamere is the most broken character because of a few things his ability's provide however this is becoming less and less of an issue as I learn to counter with Kog'maw and never to over extend poke-him back to his base however with the new item "Maw of Malmortius" its becoming more and more apparent that they are trying to buff him with Items that provide AD + Magic Resist + A-Null Magic shield for 400 damage of magic + the passive = 1 damage for every 2.5% HP missing now originally this was just a lower lesser version called Hexdrinker recently now can hit a second tier weapon this alone gives Tryndamere a counter to all most everything.


Now I haven't seen a Trynd in few weeks however! I haven't see this item used by one either however, its seems more and more that Riot is in favor of a broken kit on a champion whom at level 1 with full rage gets 35% crit. I just don't even know if Riot knows what balance and making a video game needs anymore.
Trynds not broken...smart play and adequate CC kill a tryndamere...ever see a trynd in ranked play?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-22-2012

The day Try is OP is the day Ranked games don't allow counterpicking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Like I always say

Ashe> Tryndamere, Fiora and Master Yi
You don't even have to use Ashe in that equation any ranged carry will win out in the late game against a melee carry.

Also Tanky dps is gonna lose atma's soon(confirmed by xypherous) so don't deny them a new toy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageKantus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenocide View Post
Trynds not broken...smart play and adequate CC kill a tryndamere...ever see a trynd in ranked play?
So your going to tell me at full rage 35% crit at level 1 isn't OP? then adding on a heal to an AA-Champion + Undying rage + giving him a slow and chase and the side affect of decreasing the enemy's AA damage that his Kit isn't the most broken? NOT even Master Yi has that much nor even Fiora however, noobs use Tryndamere and its never a issue however if you manage to find someone remotely decent they end up hitting hard knowing how to use his broken Kit and survive. The champion seriously needs to be looked at when your adding Items that work in-tune with the fact hes always going to have low HP. Look at Undying rage + the Maw item then tell me that cannot be abused correct by a skilled player?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cargyros

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
Like I always say

Ashe> Tryndamere, Fiora and Master Yi
You don't even have to use Ashe in that equation any ranged carry will win out in the late game against a melee carry.

Also Tanky dps is gonna lose atma's soon(confirmed by xypherous) so don't deny them a new toy.




link please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberGenocide

Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageKantus View Post
So your going to tell me at full rage 35% crit at level 1 isn't OP? then adding on a heal to an AA + Undying rage + giving him a slow and chase and the side affect of decreasing the enemy's AA damage that his Kit isn't the most broken not even Master Yi has that much nor even Fiora however, noobs use Tryndamere and its never a issue however if you manage to find someone remotely decent they end up hitting hard knowing how to use his broken Kit and survive.
Counter him? Almost EVERY bruiser/solo top in the game can handle him. Sure when you put it on paper is sounds very powerful. Fact is...its balanced...hes been hit hard with the nerf bat many times and I'm honestly sick of seeing a champion get nerfed..over...and over..and over

Shen counter, kennen counters, singed counters after 6, Poppy, Lee Sin, Renekton, Udyr especially

35 crit at full rage? Don't stand in auto attack range at level 1....full rage at any other level in the laning phase..hes obviously AAing and pushing the lane..stand and farm at the tower..reduce the chance of getting ganked...buy a ward to reduce his usefulness late game. Call for ganks to keep him off of minions and to possibly get you a kill or two.

Not OP. Manageable. Beatable


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F Zer0

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
Like I always say

Ashe> Tryndamere, Fiora and Master Yi
You don't even have to use Ashe in that equation any ranged carry will win out in the late game against a melee carry.

Also Tanky dps is gonna lose atma's soon(confirmed by xypherous) so don't deny them a new toy.
linkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LongMustaches

Senior Member

03-22-2012

There is nothing OP about trynda. before level 6 he is easily killed by almost any tank top even 1v1, ask for <lv6 gank to secure at least one kill(as he basically dies in 4sec at lv2-3). And hes then officially useless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fugdyou

Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
Like I always say

Ashe> Tryndamere, Fiora and Master Yi
You don't even have to use Ashe in that equation any ranged carry will win out in the late game against a melee carry.

Also Tanky dps is gonna lose atma's soon(confirmed by xypherous) so don't deny them a new toy.
yes i need a link! i will cry if we lose atmas!


12