Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Fanfiction Index

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stephad

07-01-2014

Hi! I have written a fan fiction about LeBlanc called the Rose Bud. I have also created a thread containing the summary, link and the introduction for anyone interested.

Maymer

07-10-2014

Title: A Buried Past

Character: Yorick

Summary: The backstory and life of Yorick as a living man, and the losses that he had that made him the creature we know and fear today

Link: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=48421753&posted=1#post48421753

CrazE101

08-01-2014

Please remove "The Legends- Trials of Freljord" from the list. I'm remaking the entire series and those chapters are no longer relevant!

AerithRayne

09-05-2014

Gentle reminder that the author of this thread is no longer taking requests for adding/removing. Since no one wished to take over, this thread is pretty much dead. The author does not even visit this thread. I don't mean to dishearten you, but there is no point in requesting anymore. Sorry. Take care!

SkimmerMoons

09-06-2014

Try this thing called featurepoints. Use my code at TMSZZY. Use apps and get free money