Why Twisted Treeline SHOULD BE CHANGED!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokwell

03-22-2012

Does anyone else fall into this problem too? Your team is winning the game and everything is going as you have planned until the extremely bad opposing team decides that they are going to turtle the minion wave into their Anti-gank tower continuing to farm as the team that "should" win tries helplessly to backdoor a nexus that is simply unable to be reached without suicide. Really riot. A company that prides themselves of having a great moba, one that i enjoy spending hours playing, digresses to turtling in ranked games. How is this fun for other players? When there is no skill involved but mere exploitation of a feature that was implemented to protect players from being overly killed. Here, I am not calling for the destruction of the nexus tower because in all reality players need this feature, one that has been used in mobas from the past ie ww3 dota. Instead, i am simply asking that riot moves the nexus farther from the actual spawning point so this type of play is not a resort for bad players so they can get the upper hand.
Like if you have this problem.
Fix IT!

ZiBuDo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Bump, This is a great idea, also another suggestion is that the minions also have a tighter path to the nexus so that they can take turret aggro and cannot be as easily kited into the laser tower resulting in free feed, I have been in these situations before and have costed me some games, I totally agree with Rokwell that some change must occur in the future to prevent lengthy games of turret turtles. Great Idea!!!!!

Boo

03-22-2012

most of the time you shouldn't take inhibitors unless you're ready to end the game. btw, sacrificing your whole team for the nexus turret early game is worth it.

Deathcrow666

03-23-2012

Don't be stupid and don't run in.. If your team was doing so well then you should have overcame this issue.

Leburminator

03-23-2012

boo is completely right, if you destroy the inhibitor when you cant get the nexus tower in the same go, its your fault if you lose, especially if you do that each time they respawn... -_-
Because, if the inhibitor is still up, and your dominating, then you have complete control of the jungle, and can easily gank them when they try and farm. If you cant win with such a big advantage, please tell me how you had the advantage in the first place.

JKrentzien

03-23-2012

^^^ exactly, besides turtling is an strategy in TT if you are doing bad (bad game, feed the other team, whatever)...
or are you the kind of people that surrenders and gives up when things are bad (no offense intended), every game can be turned around, you just have to wait when the enemy makes a mistake.... in this case it was you, but if you do as the people posting up suggested, eventually the turtlers will make a mistake....

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2012

You do know this is why 3v3 lasts longer than it's supposed to.

Koldheartedjsp

03-23-2012

extremely bad opposing team? more like you're the extremely bad team for LETTING them turtle. Its a strategy in twisted treeline, and YOU let them do it. YOU'RE the bad one, NOT THEM

Effram

03-23-2012

If you're crushing so bad send the tank in to take turret/opposing team damage while everyone pounds on the tower. At higher levels towers aren't too scary, and also easily backdoorable

AnotherTryhard

03-23-2012

bump