Best and Worst Lategame Bruisers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

best: nasus, ad sion

worst: garen, gp

Darth Gregorius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

irelia (doest do much)
lee sin (doesnt do much)
udyr (doesnt do much)
Pantheon (ok for 3 seconds)

Lol? I suggest you watch some streams, tournaments and stuff, you seem to not realize the potentiental these champions have. Irelia has been one of the most frequent picks during the last few tournaments, sure her early game isn't the strongest, but she can farm and sustain well, also under tower and is a late game beast. Lee has been a frequent pick by many top laners (also during tournaments, suggest you watch Voyboy go at it). He dominates alot of the top lanes (haven't lost to GP yet for example) and if built right (build him agressive) in late game you will shred their carries during team fights without them being able to do alot about it. Udyr has been picked up alot (watch some dyrus) on streams, Pantheon has global pressence as well as strong poke, dyrus plays him, watch some. I like Lee alot, and i'd definitly rank him as a very good top lane. When comparing him to gp, the only thing he has against him is no global ulti, however, you will probably destroy the other top lane.

Elbaba

03-30-2012

A well played Ryze is dominant late game, in my case one of the best AP/Mana based carry's, early game he doesn't scale that well, but with good farming and playing smart he is hands down one of the game changers

SheriffV2

03-30-2012

I disagree with op, I think Irelia, Udyr, and Lee Sin are A LOT better than Wukong.

Wukong is an AD Caster who is very ulti-dependant, his main combo uses a lot of mana, and his escape skill has a long cooldown. Even built tanky-dps, he can't do much when his ulti isn't up. Though his ulti is an aoe cc, that has a huge jump in damage at lvl2.

Hi im topher

03-30-2012

it his opinions, can't blame him for putting them out there. However, i do disagree with some of the choices, but I can see where he's coming from. Really depends on the player to make some of those bad picks (i.e nidalee, irela) to be a solid top.

Kudos for tryin'.

TheStraggIer

03-30-2012

Irelia - 2 second instant stun after taking a little bit of damage (Or slow). True damage and hard to disable. What?
Lee sin - Wins top lane very easily, also has anti-bruiser/carry slowing potential. Good burst and mobility. What?
Udyr - His skill set is based of auto attacking. He does one of the highest sustained damages for a bruiser in the game. What?

jetpotion

07-16-2012

REALLY IRELIA NOT GOOD FOR LATE GAME.By gods you have not seen her late game.She so weak early game

helmlock

07-16-2012

Volibear late game best bruiser for me personally late game, with an atmogs + frozen mallet, your frenzy damage is pretty crazy along with your passive healing INSANE amounts.

Windriker

07-16-2012

How the hell do you figure irelia and renekton are bad late game bruisers lol? i can solo baron late game with renekton easy and irelia is a monster...i think you just play with bad people or dont know how to play champs lol

Khizan

07-16-2012

Nasus is potentially the most damaging hero lategame, with an infinitely scaling Q. However, his early game is garbage to make up for that, and he HAS to farm it up rather heavily to have any real presence aside from his W.

As somebody who mains Pantheon, I think you're underestimating his potential in the early/mid game. He packs a ton of damage early game, and he's got some absolutely devastating ganks(which you'll get a chance to do fairly often, since Panth's great at landing early kills if he has even a teeny little bit of jungle support). He falls off towards the late game, but his early game presence is massive, especially if you're going Midtheon, since both other lanes are in fairly close range for a mandrop.