Refund of RP from a skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadCast Baron

08-03-2010

I bought the "black belt udyr" skin a few weeks ago, believing it to look like the picture, and am very unsatisfied with its looks. I have sent two previous emails prior to this one but they have gone unanswered . I do not want cash refund on rp, just a refund of RP from the skin.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Posting this on forums because of 3 weeks of no reply from emails.

oops I OVULATED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Does it surprise you this is the way we are treated after spending money on a free game? I have poored money into this game, and i cant even submit a form cause they don't care about the little things that add up.

MadCast Baron

08-03-2010

is there a support # i can call to straighten this out immediately?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

08-03-2010

you will need to e-mail support@riotgames.com. You will get an auto reply with a trouble ticket number, if you don't then something is blocking the e-mail. You would want to at that point check your spam folders and trash bin. If all else fails sign up for a free account with hotmail, gmail, or yahoo.

Once you get the auto reply allow for 48 to 72 business hours for a live reply. While refunds on skins isn't usually something Riot will do, feel free to ask.

oops I OVULATED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

God, that sounds like an answer from Jagex customer support..Jagex"We have feedback systems, but if you say something bad about us, we will ignore then ban you".

MadCast Baron

08-03-2010

thanks for the info twinkie, as for the refund the skin looks nothing at all like the picture
where as you get this red/dark colors vibe its bright yellow/brown, it also has many textures that are not seen at all in game

Spongedude

07-12-2011

i have the same situation with shaco, i bought the mad hatter skin and quite frankly im not good with shaco leading to the fact that i will never play him. I know this is my fault for purchasing the skin but i think it would be fine because i would use the same 975 RP on another skin or champ, so riot would not be losing money at all. please consider.

Your fellow riot gamer.
Spongedude

FishFlakes

Recruiter

07-12-2011

I don't think they would refund rp for that.

This guy has screenshots of the in-game skins
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=1420553

SYN Valkyrie

08-02-2011

In my honest opinion i think people should search the skins on youtube (yes they are all there) before buying the skin. you cant always compare a Drawn picture to an animated picture

recycleurscrotum

10-09-2011

i recently purchased a skin for morgana the wat appears to be a nice lovely red skin actually turned out to be a white ugly cooking lady with a twisted neck! i am very unsatisfied with these false advertisments that lure the victim to buy a skin and when they see it its totally different from wat it looks in the skin. i would love to have a refund from the skin so i can get another skin for morgana! please riot i am very unsatisfied with the skin please give me a refund!