Who counter Heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Not many people counter heimerdinger 1on1. To counter heimer, you have to gank him, which is a simple task in itself, as he's squishy and not mobile

Ensign

03-24-2012

I honestly can't think of anything I'd seriously consider taking bot that has an issue with Heimerdinger. He's a nuisance early (you'll probably have to gank him immediately after the windmill fight), but once you get to around the 7-8 minute mark he falls off a cliff and loses to everything in an open lane.

He is really hard to knock off a turret, though; he does have that going for him.

iMyung

04-19-2012

Anyone that builds MR can kill Heimer. Ziggs destroys Heimer. Singed destroys Heimer and there's nothing he can do about it. Run around and spam the poison to kill his turrets.

So many champions counter Heimer.

deepbluereason

04-19-2012

Cait has enough AA range that she can attack his turrets without being attacked back by them.

A12MO12

04-19-2012

3 champs I seen that really push heimer back
1) caitlyn with lifesteal, she has enough range to just shoot turrets and kill them without taking damage. The lifesteal on her is ridiculous once she gets sanguine and executioner, about 4-5 shots on minons to get full health.
2)I`ve personally done really well as ezreal vs heimer. Once i get some sustain i can out heal his harass and 2 shot his turrets. And since im landing mystic shots on minions and turrets, I get ult pretty quickly, meaning minion waves get cleared really quick.
3.Yorick just pushes way too hard for heim to deal with. As yorick i murder heim`s turret with auto atk, q and e. This pushes him all the way back to his turret where he has to call for ganks which leaves top handicapped since yorick ults whenever he gets ganked and effectively gets a second life. Plus running revive with yorick u get right back to your turret anyway if you die.