Absolute best end-game items for Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM SO HIGH MAN

03-21-2012

I play Ezreal as an AD carry and was wondering the best possible end game items I can get.

Currently I usually get:

Boots of Lucidity
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Banshees Veil/guardian angel

I have no clue after this, and I have no clue if my items are effective. I rarely do bad as Ezreal but i'd like to know the best possible item build.

Thanks!

Chingmeister

03-21-2012

Any ranged carry build not centered around IE is trolling.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

if you have a veil and a trinity force, and in your example the game is reaching end-game, a manamune is going to be giving you, almost two BF swords worth of damage.

Slayer1557

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

If you build a manamune it would take a long time to build it up though, or you would have to build a tear early. I think that is a very poor idea. If you have mana issues, take blue if your AP mid doesn't need it etc.

Really, IE is the best option here. It will give you the AA damage you need to rip things apart. With triforce, you will have 40% crit rate which is plenty. And of course IE will give you another 80 AD on your mystic shots.

Mind you, this is a really expensive build. Just under 17k worth of items, so really prioritize what is most important for you in your particular game.

Peligrad

03-22-2012

Boots of Lucidity
Infinite Edge
Trinity Force
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Phantom Dancer

SonicTheHedgedawg

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer1557 View Post
If you build a manamune it would take a long time to build it up though, or you would have to build a tear early. I think that is a very poor idea. If you have mana issues, take blue if your AP mid doesn't need it etc.

he was asking assuming an end-game situation though.

Slayer1557

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
he was asking assuming an end-game situation though.
Fair enough, but even so. You should be able to manage you mana or get blue buff, so you don't need the mana portion of it, and you would get a lot more dps out of IE, because of all the crit benefits in addition to the flat AD

SonicTheHedgedawg

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer1557 View Post
Fair enough, but even so. You should be able to manage you mana or get blue buff, so you don't need the mana portion of it, and you would get a lot more dps out of IE, because of all the crit benefits in addition to the flat AD
true enough.... except if YOU have blue, that means that your team's actual mage does not.

Slayer1557

03-22-2012

I personally use mana regen per level seals. So I don't need blue. Good management of mana is all you need. I just mean you should get blue when you can, because Ezreal does use it quite well, if you do not have a normal mage, or whatever reason.

Manamune is still way overkill on how much mana Ezreal actually needs. Just having Trinity and BV will give you a large enough mana pool you won't have any issues.

Sephrinx

03-22-2012

Boots
Infinite Edge
Bloodthirster
Triforce
Situational Defensive Item
Situational Flashy item for kicks.

Don't need more than BT and Sheen to wreck kids...