Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: A Dominion Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nifty Row

11-11-2013

It sucks that Riot still doesn't seem to care much for this mode outside of some minor and specific champion tweaks.

If it continues I might end up switching to Infinite Crisis. They at least give the impression that they care about that map style, considering they created and placed it in the beta well before their version of the 3 lane map.

Sagey Cakes

11-11-2013

Reading these posts from before my time here in the community feel really terrible for how riot has handled you guys.
Every single red post just looked like damage control over the removal of jabe-bot and refusal to implement ranked.

They can promise they aren't ignoring us, but then just look at what happened to the sweeper and when will lightbringer be changed into something worth buying EVER?

Nexus Crawler

11-11-2013

Quote:
SageWoot:
Reading these posts from before my time here in the community feel really terrible for how riot has handled you guys.
Every single red post just looked like damage control over the removal of jabe-bot and refusal to implement ranked.

They can promise they aren't ignoring us, but then just look at what happened to the sweeper and when will lightbringer be changed into something worth buying EVER?

Action speaks loudest
Yet they do not speak
All I hear is silence.

Nifty Row

11-11-2013

I'm just waiting for the day that everyone who plays Dominion switches focus to TT (many of my friends have done so, and are urging me to do the same). Riot then proceeds to delete Dominion stating its because nobody ever played it, while mentioning nothing about how little they've done to promote it.

It will be a sad day.